✗ 21 ✗

Of all the most disgusting person in the world that I could hate on right now, Candy Dayton was the one. The one I would need to report to the owners of this dorm.

When I entered, the room looked clean and the vomit was nowhere to be seen which was surprising. It's either Jessica or Candy who must have came to clean it up. If they didn't, this whole dorm would stink and I'll soon search for a much better dorm with the addition of a much better dormmates.

I was preparing my dinner when I heard the door open harshly and there were two pair of footsteps entering.

"Where have you been you little slut?", Candy asked rudely. A new guy followed behind her like a puppy.

The guy chuckled as if it was the most funniest thing he have ever heard. Should I ever tell him how he must be the the ugliest person to ever think a man bun looks good on his disappointing face?

I looked at Candy ready to curse her off but decided she wasn't worth it. I also needed to rescue my dinner before I got fed up of her trashy habits and lose my appetite.

But I was on my way to my room to bring my tonkatsu inside when she jumped on the couch with a giggle. The guy which must be the fifth or sixth this week got on top of her. Are they really going to fuck in front of me?

Really? Right in front of my dinner?

"You know, Candy, I'm tired of you mewling like a used cat whenever you bring strange men here", I spoke out before the guy could remove her top.

They stopped what they were doing and looked at me shocked, as though I was the one who were doing a kind of indecency. Candy's face turned into an anger in a matter of seconds before she pushed the guy off of her.

"Excuse me, bitch!", she screeched standing up before to confront me.

"If you don't stop, I would go and report it this second!", I shouted in return, not liking the way she was raising her voice.

"Go ahead", she said, crossing her arms sassily, "No one will believe you anyway. Everyone think you were the one bringing them here"

"But didn't you hear what the other boarders was saying about you?", I started, my anger to her towering over on top of everything, "You were the one in this room their boyfriends should avoid lest they find you in their beds the next day"

This must be the very first time somebody pointed it out to her as her eyes had gone wild. All I did was to smile back, liking the feeling of getting back to some bad people such as her.

And I made my point by circling around her, "Because we all know, you'd be down to any guy's pants just as long as you can satisfy your lust"

"And should I say the one rumored going down on some of the professors to maintain her grades?", I quickly added the secret that Jessica shared with me.

She was the one to let me see her phone whereas Candy burrowed it for a while and when it was return, she found out the exchanges messages between Candy and one of her guys.

This bitch be sending nudes to him in a phone that wasn't even hers.

"You little!", Candy stepped up to grip my neck.

My eyes flared up. I was tired with the likes of her mistreating me when I did nothing but worked hard to be liked. Everyone has their breaking point. I grabbed her hair pulling it hard and lifted my right leg to kick her in the stomach.

She grunted and dropped her hold of me before going for a slap then the hand holding onto her hair tugged hard until I can push her off of me.

When she was about to dash at me, the guy stopped and dragged her back to the couch.