✗ 43 ✗

Today is the day I needed to be a supportive friend for Jake. It is the day of his soccer game and he was one of their best players.

At first, I don't see the point of me going in there. He was used to me not attending one of it before, but after Sunoo and Niki heard my plans, they warned me that I'll not be welcome at their dorm the next time I tried to visit.

And to top it all to my concerns about not going, Ara and Payton would be there seeing that they were cheerleaders. It's a miracle for me that they are both captains when all they do is exposed their butts for the majority of the audience to go crazy over them.

Not that Payton's butt was enlightening to see, it was flattering than my forehead but maybe everyone was more looking into Ara's since she has the body of a goddess.

Ring!

Getting out of my thoughts from the sudden ring of the bell, I got up and leave the classroom, hating that my clumsiness leads me bumping into someone upon walking out the hall.

I rubbed my sore nose from the impact. I nearly glared at the culprit if it wasn't for me realizing it was Heeseung. His eyes looking down at me in amusement.

It suddenly turned mad as he put me behind him, "The snakes are here", he whispered.

I do not need a confirmation on to who he was referring to when Ara and Payton who I see from the corner of my eyes were approaching us slowly, as if there were a background music around them to emphasize their pathetic march.

They were trying so hard to be impactful that I want to laugh.

"Don't worry, I will take care of them for you", Heeseung says as he looked at me with adoration. I wish I could say the same for myself.

The two cheerleaders slash trying hard snakes came to a stop before us and smirked cockily with their botched lips. They went over pass their lip lines and maybe trying to be a copycat of the Kardashian ladies.

They were already also wearing their sickly yellow cheerleader's outfit which I might add were too revealing. You could practically see them flopping their asses on the show.

"Aww, look at this little slut pretending to be a nerd to get Heeseung as well", Ara said too sweetly as she gave me a once over.

"Please don't say it like I was the same as you are", I responsed too quickly, clearly not letting them do as they want.

Payton took a steps closer to me as she looks down at my figure, "So finally got your voice just because you were with him, huh?", she snarled.

She was about to push me on the shoulders when Heeseung push her forcefully and it leads her to knock down Ara who let out a pained squal as they toppled down each other's body on the floor.

Seeing this was the first time Heeseung is quite harsh on girls, I looked at him in question. He was not looking me; he is busy glaring down at the two flopping snakes in front of us.

"Don't the two of you have a life to bother yourself with hers?", he demanded, looking down at them in anger.

"But why are you bothering yourself with hers? Did she gave herself to you?", Payton is too damn brave to even ask that.

"Shut up and go!", Heeseung said more forcefully, making me see how he was straining his voice that wasn't use to shouting.

Payton let out a huff before helping Ara, then they left with their heels clacking loudly against the floor as they stomped aggressively.

I didn't care about them for now and I turned around to Heeseung to check if he was okay, only to see him doing the same for my sake.

"I just wish they would leave you alone soon", he said, starting to giving me chills because of the way he looked at me.