✗ 42 ✗

The friend I was talking about the last time is Sunoo. I found myself in their dorm room, lying on their couch with him and listening to the aggressive cheers from Niki as he played LOL with Heeseung on the dining table.

Of course, Jake was in the kitchen island and preparing the hwachae he ordered for us today.

For the other person who I was muttering to Sunoo, I told him how Jay had spend the last week avoiding me and it was difficult going from seeing a person that was always hovering you to seeing them rarely.

And now I'm slowly regretting the way I acted around him in the last time we see eye to eye.

But if I didn't do it, he will not learn to respect me.

"What are you doing and talking about it here when the two of them is in front of us?", Sunoo asked as he settled beside you in the couch.

"Niki invited Heeseung, why are you asking me that?", I said quietly, my eyes not leaving the ceiling at all.

"That's not what I meant", he muttered with a sigh, "I mean what are you doing circling around this three guys? Just go choose Jake hyung and your problems will be over"

I sighed quietly, "It's not that easy, Sunoo and I was scared to even take my relationship with Jake beyond bestfriends"

Sunoo gave me a look that was clearly calling me out for my indecisiveness, "This is ridiculous!", he said in exclamation, making me glare at him when the other three person in the room looks at our way.

"Sunoo -"

"I swear", he said, his voice firm but quiet and it's only for me to hear, "I'm this close to knocking your head in the wall. Out of the three, Jake hyung was your best choice"

How nice of him to make a point, I thought as my eyes went over to Heeseung and Jake.

They were now both tasting the hwachae while Niki was only drinking the juice from the watermelon and this boy had the nerve to look in my seat before a smirk reached up his face. He then points at Jake then to Heeseung, as if choosing out of them in an eeny miney moe with his fingers.

"Alright, alright", I muttered as I sat up in the couch to look down at him, "What if he is not my choice at all?"

"Do you mean to say you were choosing Heeseung hyung?", he says in a disbelieving tone.

I shook my head, "What if that was a possibility? I mean he's not bad, right?"

Sunoo pouted. His eyes were now watching as Jake left the kitchen island to bring us our own hwachae in a tray. I did the same and trying to see what was wrong with me to not realize it sooner.

He had been facing me all this time and I was always looking beyond him for another guy.

There must be something wrong in my system for not recognizing the worth of Jake.

"Hey, what are you two talking about?", Jake asked as soon as he was taking a seat beside me.

Sunoo, the adorable betrayer left me to fend for myself as he immediately worked to eat and drink the juice from our food. Don't even ask me about Niki because it looks like he was ready to process an adoption paper to adopt Heeseung as his older brother.

Sitting next to the waiting Jake, I took a deep breath and mentally saying I could do this. Or rather I had to do this in order to remove the awkwardness between us since his confession.

He was handing me a spoon when he jumped at my touch in his shoulder, "What? What's the matter, Y/N?"

"I just want to say something about that confession of yours", I said and I was congratulating myself for not stuttering.