Prologue

Manik is happy as fab 5 have won the talent hunt and fab 5 is together like and he have his love nandu by his side . But suddenly dhruv said
Dhruv - Buddy do you think we are together again .
Manik - yes buddy but why are you asking this .
Druv - Because Manik fab 5 can't be together again if you will be with that Nandini .
Manik - what are talking Dhruv ? You know I love her
When this conversation is going Nandini entered the green room with Navya and heard their conversation.
Just then Alya speak
Alya - yes Manik because of this middle class girl  only we are not together , she is trying to break us apart .
Mukti - yes Manik , I don't have any personal enimity with her but I think you are going away from her because of her .
Nandini and Navya are silently listening to their conversation and couldn't believe their ears .
Manik - how can you guys think like ?
Dhruv - no Manik of you want fab 5 together then you have to leave Nandini . You have to choose either fab 5 or Nandini .
Hearing this words from Dhruv Manik and Nandini are beyond shock . Nandini knows that Manik will choose his friends because he can't live without his friends and this thought is breaking her . On the other Manik don't know what to both fab 5 and Nandini are important for him . He don't know what to do .
Just then Navya speak up
Navya - you guys are just impossible , you are blaming her for your own insecurities.
Alya - you bloody bitch stay out it .
Mukti - Manik y are you taking so much time to choose
Dhruv - yes buddy we are waiting .
Manik - I choose fab 5 .
This was it for Nandini , her heart broke into pieces hearing this sentence.
Navya - cabir y are you not speaking anything , explain your friends na they can't do this to Nandu .
Cabir - sorry Navya but I m with them in this .
Navya - ok then , you and me are also over .
Saying this she hold Nandini's hand and left from there .
Alya - thank god , these commoners left from here , now let's party .
Manik - you guys carry on I m having headache so I will head to home .
Cabir - umm even I will accompany you come .
Fab 3 didn't say anything because they know they need time .
Here Nandini and Navya decided to leave India forever .