Chapter 9

Nandini wake with the sun rays hitting her face . She sat on her bed and remember that they have meeting with fab 5. She recalled yesterday's events . How she had got shocked to see Fab 5 in her house . 2 years back she had decided that she will never let Manik come back in her life . But yesterday when she had look at him all those memories of their relationship had come back to her . Now just this 6 months to get over as soon as possible so that she will get rid of them . Sighing she went to freshen up .
When she came downstairs everybody were there on the dinning table . She wished her family and friends and completely ignored fab 5 . After breakfast oberoi brothers left for their respective works . Navni too decide leave so they look at fab 5 and said .
Nav - I want you people at sharp 11:30 .
And then they both left from there .

At Q-LABELS fab 5 entered and they were directed to conference room .

After 5 mins Navni entered the Conference room and took their seats .

Nav - Without delaying let's start the meeting . Since you will be working with so you will have to follow all the rules and regulations which are mentioned in the contract papers .

Nan - the duration is of 6 months and you will have to make 12 songs , 6 English and 6 hindi .

Nav - And one song you have to make with dazzlers but they will not revealed their identity .

Nan - And also you all have to behave professionally , if you ever tried to be personal this contract will be cancel .

Manik - we will follow all this rules .

Manik ( in mind ) - I know Nandu you are saying this just to avoid me but trust me darling I will definitely make you till the end of the contract .

Alya - Umm can I say some thing .

Nav - what ?

Alya - can we start this after next week ?

Nan - why ?

Alya - Actually me and Dhruv are getting married on next Friday so .

Nav - okay .

Dhruv - also will come back to mansion after our wedding only .. hope there will not be any problem .

Nan - not at all .

Nav - okay then the meeting is over .

Saying this Navni left the room .

Fab 5 also decided to leave for Malhotra mansion as Raj and neo would be coming in the evening .

In the Malhotra mansion

Fab 5 are sitting in the living .

Muk - Nandini and Navya are so changed na .

Alya - I know right , when I saw them yesterday I couldn't even recognise them .

Dhruv ( to Manbir ) - buddy and Cabir what you have decided how you both are going to apologise to them .

Manik - I don't know yar , I think doing something at this moment will create more problems .

Cabir - so we have decided to wait for some time .

Muk - I also agree with you , I don't know if they will ever forgive us , Abhi toh don't even want to see my face .
She said this and started crying and Manik couldn't she his sister crying so he took her on his embrace .

And the screen freezes on the duo .

-----------------------------------------------------------

Phew !! This was it .

I am sorry , I couldn't update in last few days because I was not well . Hope you will understand .

And thanks for loving my story .

Do vote this chapter and wait for next one

Love you all ❤️