Chapter 1

After 2 years

In Malhotra mansion

We can see a guy sitting holding the pic of a girl tightly with tears coming down his face  . Just then a lady enter the room to wake him up and saw him crying . Her heart pains to see her son like this .
Lady - good morning Manik
Manik quickly wiped his tears and turn to face his mom
Manik - good morning mom
And put his head in her lap and snuggled into her .
Neo - u freshen up and come down for breakfast , everybody are waiting for you.
Saying this she left his room . And he went to wash room to freshen up

At dinning table everyone are having their breakfast along with fab 5 .
Dhruv - Manik we have got opportunity to work with Q- labels . Do you think we should take this .
Manik - I think we should go for it , what others have to say .
And all agreed with him .
After that he left from there along with cabir .
Mukti - guys , I can't see them like this , I just hope we found Nandini and Navya soon .
Alya - I know right , it's all because of us , we should'nt have done that .
Dhruv - don't worry girls we will find them soon .

In London ,

In a room , on a king sized bed , a boy is sleeping peacefully . And then two girls of same age enters in his room silent and both give each other an evil look and then goes towards his bed .
One girl takes jug of water and throw it on the boy
Boy - tsunami!!tsunami!!
This was it for girls they stared laughing at him and he understood it was their prank so he shouted
Boy - you two , why are you always after my sleep
Girl 1 - Because it's fun to wake you up , haha
Girl 2 - exactly Abhi look at your face
Abhi - Tum dono Ko to me dekh lunga .
Nandu - yaar jab se paida hue tab se dekh hi rhe ho , aur kitna dekhoge . Saying this high fied navi and both ran out of the room .
Abhi shook his head in disbelief at his sister and went to freshen up .

At dinning table all the members of Oberoi family are having their breakfast with pulling each other's legs .
Shivay - how is work going on ? He asked to navni .
Nav - it's going good bhai , a band from India is coming for a meeting day after tomorrow , if it will be good then we are going to work with them .
Nan - yes and bhai , they are going to stay in our home as there is renovation is going on in our outhouse . I hope their will be no problem .
Ani - aree isme problem kya h , it's good to have guests .
Gauri - yes , I will get the guest rooms cleaned .
Nan - okay bhabz .
Shivay - okay then we will leave to work now , Abhi let's go .
Om - even I will head to my studio now , Rudra you come with me I will drop you to your college .
Then all the brothers kissed their sister's forehead , hudded their dadi and left to their respective work place and Rudra to his college .
Navni - bhabhi even we will leave now .
They hugged their bhabis and dadi and then left to work .

At Navni fashion house .

Both the sisters entered the office with an attitude . All the staffs were gaping at them but they just ignored it and went to their cabin .

Nandini's attire

Navya's attire

Here in India fab 5 are sitting in Manik's cabin

Manik - Guyz , we need to leave tomorrow to London , the meeting with Q-labels is day after tomorrow.

Alya - I m so excited to meet the owner of Q-LABELS . Guys we need to do shopping also na .

Cabir- makeup kit tumhe to hunesha hi karnhi hoti h shopping .

Mukti - Alya is right cabir , shopping toh Hume karni paregi , afterall humlog London ja rhe h .

Cabir - tumlog karlo shopping, I m not accompanying you guys . Saying this he left from there .

Dhruv - buddy will you come with us .

Manik - no Yarr you guys carry on .

Alya - ok then we will meet afterwards .

Here Dhawan industries cabir is looking at his photo with Navya

Cabir - Tum aur Nandu kha Chali gyi Navya , tumhe pata me Tum dono Ko kitna miss krta hu . Plzz wapas aa jao .

And the screen freezes on his crying face

-----------------------------------------------------------
Promo - dhrulya gives some news to fab 5 ..

What do you think what news will dhrulya give ?? Any idea .... Do comments your answer ...
And plzzz vote for the chapter ....