Chapter 7

Dazzlers excluding Abhi are sitting in living room and chit chatting .
Sid - why don't we go to club tonight ?

Nav - Yess , we haven't visited to club in a long time , so I m in

Sona - even I m in

Even Nandu and Dev also agreed .

Nav- I will also ask Abhi, Rudra and Bhavya to join us

Sona-  yesss , it will be so much .

She exclaimed happily like a child . And dev is adoring her with a smile on his face which didn't went unnoticed by others , so how can they leave this chance to tease him .

Nav - ohh hoo , Dev , we know she is beautiful and also ,she is all yours so why staring .

Nan - yeah yeah , he can't even stop staring at her now , so just think what will happen tonight to him ??

Sid - what will happen ?? He will die on the spot after getting one look of her .

He said and laughed and navni also joined him .

By this time sona's face has become red like tomato .

As they are bickering with each other fab 5 comes there .

Looking at them Sid , Dev and Sona are shocked to see them here and anger is reflected on there faces .

Sid ( angrily ) - What are they doing here ??

Hearing his fab 5 flinched a little but then they calmed down

Listening to him navni understand what would come next so Navya quickly rushed to him and hold his hand and squeeze it a little to clam him . He looked at her and she asked him not to get angry with her eyes .

Looking at navya and sid someone was burning in jealousy and that someone is non other than our Cabir .

Nan - they are because they will be working with Q-LABELS .

Dev nodded at her and then he faced fab 5

Dev - you are here  for your for work , so concentrate on that on , if try to hurt them , then mind me , you won't get to see the next day of your life .
He roared

Fab 5 couldn't even speak after hearing this so they just nodded at him .

But sid wanted to punch both Manik and Cabir and he was trying come out of the hold of Navya , so she just drag him from there to her room .

Cabir didn't like this one bit . Have she move on ? Are they in relationship ? Only this thoughts are going on in his mind .

To calm the situation in the living room nandu spoke .

Nan - Dev , Sona , you guys know them only but they don't do let me introduce you to them .

Then see turned to fab 5 ,

Nan - guys meet him , he Dev Kapoor my , navi and Abhi 's bestfriend and she is Sonakshi Bose our other bestie and the one who went with navi is Sidharth Kapoor he is also our best friends .

Fab 5 - hello

Sona ( uninterested ) - hello

And Dev just nodded at them .

Then Anika with Gauri come there .

Anika - what is going on ??

Nan - nothing bhabhi , we are just planning to go to club tonight .

Fab 5 are shocked to hear this as Nandini have never like club back in space .

Ani - okay , sounds fun .

She then turned to fab 5.

Ani - why don't you guys join them , this way you guys will get chance to know each other .

Fab 5 denied at first because they know Nandini and her friends won't like but after so much of insistence from anika and Gauri they reluctantly agreed .

And the screen freezes at there faces .

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello peeps !! Hope u all are doing fine

I m really sorry I couldn't update yesterday as I was having an assignment to complete .. I m really sorry .

Hope you will love this chapter

Stay tuned for the next update , till then byee byee .

Love you all ♥️