Chapter 2

Now fab 5 is all set to leave for London and are waiting for Manik in the living room . Soon they saw Manik descending down the stairs .
Manik - sorry for the delay guyss , let's go .
Dhruv - guys , before we leave me and Alya have to confess something to you three
Cabir - bol topiwale kya bolna hain jldi .
Alya - guys me and Dhruv decided to get married in London only .
Mukti - OMG !!! Congratulations to you both..m so happy for you both .
Manik - congratulations buddy ... And then he hugged and soon it became a fab 5 hug .
Cabir - chalo iss baat par party to Banti h
Muk - yaar tereko har baat pr khana hi kyon dikhta h ..
Cab - yar ladybheem tereko mere khane se kya prblm h
Man - isse pehle ki tumlog jhagra start krdo Hume nikalna chahiye .
All - yes let's go .
And then they leaved for London in Manik's private jet .

Here in London ,

Navni are all set to leave for New York for a business deal .

Shiv - take care you two and call once you reach there .
Om - yes and eat your food properly .
Nan - realax bhai we take proper care of ourselves .
Nav - yeah and Shivay bhai , will attend the meeting with band which is coming from India tomorrow .
Shiv - yup , I will take care of it , you don't worry .
Nan - okay then bye guys
And they hug everyone and leave for New York in their jet

On other hand fab reached London . As soon as they come out of the airport, both Manik and cabir started feeling restless but they chuk the thought and headed to hotel in which they were going to stay .

In hotel room

Alya - guys tom we have with Q-LABELS so day after tomorrow we will go to Navni fashion house for our wedding shopping .
Manik - yes even I heard of that fashion it have become the world famous just in the span of 2 years , it's amazing .
Cabir - yes , and even the owners have never appeared in front of media .
Dhruv - you said owners ?? How many are there ?
Cab - two , both have started this business together .
Alya - yes and I m great fan of their work and I m extremely excited to meet them .
Cab - well our makeup ki is someone's fan then they are really something .
He said and others started laughing.
Alya - it's not funny .
Cab - whatever I m hungry let's eat .
'Bhukkhad' all said together .
In this way they spent the whole day by pulling each other's leg

Next day
Fab 5 is in front of Q- labels and are messmerised by its beauty . Then  they entered the building asked the receptionist about the meeting . The receptionist called someone and asked them to wait for few minutes.

After waiting for around 15 mins they saw a man in his mid twenties approaching them .
Man - you must be the band from India right .
Manik - yes we are fab 5 .
Man - okay fab 5 , I m John , let's go to conference room , sir will join you after sometime .
Manik - okay let's go .

Then John led them to the conference room . And after waiting for few mins a man entered the conference and fab 5 are shocked to him .

And the screen freezes on their shocked faces.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Guess who must he be ??

Do reply your answer in comment and plzzz plzzzz vote for this chapter .
And stay tuned for the next one .
Till then byeeee and luv you all ♥️♥️