Chapter 4

It is evening now and in Oberoi mansion Anika , Gauri , Bhavya along with fab 5 are sitting in the living room and chit chatting but Bhavya not contributing much to the conversation .
If it have been like usual days she would have happily chatted and but to fab 5 is here and she hates fab 5 with all her heart . The only thing that is going on in her mind is how to take revenge on fab 5 for what they did with navni .
Her lack of interest in the conversation is noticed by Gauri but before she could ask her any thing Om entered the living room along with Abhi .

Om - what's up guys ??
Gauri - nothing new just chatting and meet them , they are fab 5 who will be working with Q-LABELS .
Om greeted them politely but there was someone who is looking at fab 5 as if he would kill them at this instant and he is none other than Abhi .
Even fab 5 is shocked to see Abhi here . They are wondering what Abhi is doing in Oberoi mansion . There thoughts were broken by Abhi when he greeted them .
Abhi - hello guys , myself Abhimanyu Singh Oberoi .
Now they were shocked beyond imagination . Cabir is first one to come out of this shock and greeted him .
Cabir - Hey Abhi , nice to meet you again .
Abhi - Mr Dhawan it's Mr Oberoi for you , Abhi is only for family and friends .
Fab 5 is hurt with his tone but they mask their emotions . And mukti is really happy to see Abhi . The person whom see have missed like hell is now standing in front her .

Anika - Abhi how are you talking , this is not so you .

Abhi - wo bhabhi , you know na I don't mix my personal and professional life , so let it be .

Anika just shook her head in dislief  .

Gauri - okay then you both go and freshen up and I will get coffee ready for you .

As Abhi was about enter in his room , he was pulled by someone and that person hugged him tightly like his or her life depended on it .
Abhi come out of his shock and pushed the person .

Abhi - what the hell mukti !! What do you think you are doing .

Mukti - Abhi plzz listen to me once .

Abhi - Really Mukti , after what you and your so called friend did Nandu and navi you what me to listen to you ?? Why do you I will listen to you ??
Now Mukti have tears in her eyes and looking at her crying is heart clenched but he control his emotions and continued

Abhi - make this clear to yourself , you are living here because you are working with Q-LABELS , so I would appreciate if you behave professionally .

Saying this he left from there leaving a shattered Mukti behind .Mukti get inside her room and fall on the bed and cry her out .

Here in manik's room he is looking out of the window and is in deep thought . He feeling like his star is near him but he unable to see her . He feeling a strong connection with this place, the same connection which he felt when he bump into Nandini for the first time .
Manik ( in mind ) - I just hope we could meet again Nandu , and I could earn your forgiveness for what I did with you .

Little did he know that very soon he is going to meet her and that meeting would hell lots of shock not only for him but also for fab 5.

When Manik was lost in his thoughts he heard a knock on his door .
Manik - come in

And cabir entered his room and came and stand beside . But nobody speak a single word . After few mins finally cabir spoke

Cabir - what are thinking Manik ?

Manik - nothing , you say even you are lost in some thoughts .

Cabir - I don't yarr , I am feeling restless after coming to London . I feel like Navya is near me yet afar .

Manik is shocked to hear this from cabir as he is also having the same feeling .
Manik - even feeling like Nandini is near me .
Again both are lost in there own world when Manik spoke .
Manik - both of us having same feelings and meeting Abhi here . Don't you to think it's strange .
Cabir - I know right , may be , may be we can meet them here in London , who knows .
Manik - I just hope it happens .

And screen freezes on their faces .

Precap - Navni returns from New York and comes face to face with fab 5 .

-----------------------------------------------------------phew!! Finally wrote the 5th chapter , hope you guys will love it .

And plzzz vote and do comment , plzz plzz plzz

Stay tuned for next chapter and till then byee byee.

Love you all ♥️