Chapter 5

Manik wake with the sun rays hitting his face . He sat on bed and took his phone to see the photo of his star which he add put on his mobile's wallpaper. This is daily routine to see the face of his star before starting his day . He then went to freshen up .

Fab 5 come downstairs only to find Oberoi family on the dinning table . Before they could greet them dadi saw them and said .

Dadi - Aree bacho , aa Gye tum log . Chalo acha hain hum sab nashta suru hi karne wale the , aao baito ...
She said pointing towards the empty chairs .

Fab 5 wished good morning to everyone and settled on the dinning table .

All the members of Oberoi family greeted them back except Abhi , Rudra and Bhavya . They just ignored them and continued eating their breakfast .

As fab 5 were about to start their breakfast , they heard two voices which sounds familiar .

Voice - we are back .

Both and Cabir immediately recognised the voice and turned their face to see who it is only get shock of their lives .

Manik ( wishpered to himself ) - Nandini .

Cabir ( to himself ) - Navya .

But Navni haven't noticed fab 5 yet .

Both Abhi and Rudra quickly run to them hugged them . Soon the hug become family hug as other members of Oberoi family also joined them .

Here fab 5 is shocked to see navni in Oberoi mansion that too in western attire as they seem them only in traditional .

Nandini's attire

Navya's attire

Mukti - what nandini and Navya are doing here ?? And I can't believe they are wearing western

Alya - I don't know , but it seems they are quite close with Oberoi family .

Dhruv - whatever , but thank god they are here , now we can apologize to them for our mistake and help buddy and Cabir to get back their love .

They were talking among themselves when Shivay spoke

Shivay - Nandu , navi meet them they are fab 5 who will be working with Q-LABELS .

This is when navni turned to face fab 5 and get shocked to see them here in front of their eyes after 2 years . All the memories of the past came to their mind . But they know this not the time to think about past so they control their emotions .

Navya - Hello guys , myself Navya Singh Oberoi and I m  co - owner of Q-LABELS

Nandini - and myself , Nandini Singh Oberoi and am also co-owner of Q-LABELS .

Hearing this fab 5 were again shocked . Seems likes today their shock day , getting shocks after shocks . They can't believe the girls whom they thought to be from middle class background are the only daughters of Oberoi family .

After that everyone have their Breakfast and leave for their work .

Anika ( to navni ) - you both today stay at home only , and take rest .

Nan - no bhabhi , there is an imp meeting , we have to attend it so after attending that we will come back .

Then they turn to fab 5

Nav - we start working from tom , and I want you all at Q-LABELS at sharp 11:30 , tomorrow , not a min late . Is that clear ?? .

She said this with full arrogance . This  was again a shock for fab 5 as they have never seen Navya talking in this tone .
When they didn't replied and got busy  in their own world of thinking , then nandu spoke .

Nan - I think we want an answer ??

With this fab 5 came out of their thinking world and replied .
Fab 5 - okay .

With this navni left from there and after some time fab 5 also left for navni fashion house .

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello peeps!! Hope you all are doing fine .
And this the 5th chapter hope you will love it .
And please  vote for it .

Stay tuned for the next update , till then byee byee

Love you all ♥️