Chapter 3

Fab 5vis totally shocked to see the man who just entered the conference room .
Man - hello everyone , myself Shivay Singh Oberoi.
Listening to his voice they come out of the trance and greeted him back .
Shivay - so please introduce yourself
Manik - I m Manik Malhotra , lead singer of fab 5
Cabir - I am Cabir Dhawan , drummer of fab 5
Mukti - I am Mukti Vardhan , electric guitarist of fab 5
Dhruv - I am Dhruv Vedant , guitarist of fab 5
Alya - I am Alya Saxena , pianist of fab 5

Shivay - okay guys , as you will be working with us so as per rules , you will be staying with us in our mansion. And also it will be my sisters  who will be working with as they are owners of Q-LABELS . They couldn't attend today's meeting because they are in New York for some business meeting and will return they after tomorrow . So they will explain you rules and regulations after their return . For now let's leave to the mansion .
Manik - okay Mr Oberoi .

Soon they reached the mansion and fab 5 is mesmerized by its beauty . This mansion is the trice the size of Malhotra mansion . They entered the mansion and Shivay lead them to living room where they are greeted by Anika and Gauri .

Shivay - Meet my wife Mrs Anika Shivay Singh Oberoi and my brother's wife Mrs Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi .

Fab 5 - Hello Mrs Oberoi .

Anika - seriously Mrs Oberoi ?? It's sounds like we are old ladies . Please call us by our name or bhabhi .

Gauri - yes you don't have to be formal with us .

Cabir - okay bhabhi .

Shivay got a call so he went to attend it .

' Bhabhi bhabhi please save me from this chudail ' they heard someone shouting .

Gauri - god!! Now what happen to him .

Fab 5 are confused and couldn't understand what is happening .

Then they saw a boy came running inside the mansion with a girl running behind him . The boy quickly hide behind Anika .
Boy - Bhabhi plzz save me

Girl - No bhabhi , plzz move aside . Today I won't spare him .

Anika - What happen Bhavya ? What did he do ?

Bhavya - Bhabhi he didn't let me concentrate in class and kept talking in the whole lecture which went notice by professor who throw us out of the class .

Anika - Rudra what is this behaviour ?  You know na what will happen if Shivay come to know of this .

Rudra - Bhabhi plz don't tell anything to bhai pretty please .

Anika - okay I won't . But this should'nt repeat .

Gauri - Anyways meet them they are fab 5 . The band about angel and doll were speaking about .

In the drama going on Rudra and Bhavya didn't notice that they have audience but now they are completely shocked to see Fab 5 here .
Rudra's anger reached its peak seeing fab 5 as they are the reason for his both sister's misery and now they have to work with them which means coming face to face after two years .
Bhavya knowing Rudra's situation hold his hand squeezed it little to calm him down .

Rudra - Hey guys , myself Rudra Singh Oberoi and she is my girlfriend Bhavya Pratap Rathore .. pointing at bhavya .
He said this with full arrogance .
Anika and Gauri are shocked to see this as Rudra never speaks to anyone like this but they let it be .
After that everyone went to there respective room to take rest and Gauri showed fab 5 guest rooms .

Precap

Person- you are living in this mansion as you are working with Q-LABELS . So I would appreciate if you behave professionally .

-----------------------------------------------------------

Who do you think is this person ?? And whom do you think he or she is talking in this tone ??

Comment your answer guyzz ..
And thank you so so so so much for showing so much love to my story .

Well stay tuned for the next update and plzz plzz plzz vote

Love u all ♥️♥️