Chapter 8

Here the boys were waiting for the girls to to come so that they could go to club . After sometime Mukti and alya and dhruv was completely drooling over Alya , which is noticed by Cabir and now can he leave the chance of teasing him , so he said .

Cabir ( wishpered in Dhruv 's ear ) - close your mouth or else , mosquitoes will enter in it .

Dhruv come out of his trance and glared at cabir .

Then dazzler girls  come down took the breath away of Manik , Dev ,and Cabir .

Sid noticed Manbir and smirked to himself . A cunning plan was cooking in his mind .

Nandini's attire -

Navya's attire -

Sona's attire -

Alya's attire -

Mukti's attire -

Mukti's attire -

Sid - let's go now

Sid - let's go now .

And all of them left for club . The entered the club and directly went to VIP lounge .

Sid  - let's play drink and dare version of truth and dare .

Dazzlers agreed at once but fan 5 are sitting there with confused face .

Sid ( to fab 5 )  - seems like u don't know about the game . The rules are very simple will spin the bottle and then u have two choose between drink and dare . If you choose drink then you have to choose one person and  put some salt on exposed part of his or her body and then suck , then u have drink your tequila and if you choose dare then we will give you some dare . So Are you in ? .

Fab 5 like the game so they agreed to it .

When sid spin the bottle and it stop at Nandu .

Sid - so Nandu drink or dare ?
He asked this with evil smile playing on his lips .

Nan - dare .

Sid - okay then you have to go on a date with the person I will decide ..

Nan - what ??

Sid - why got scared ??

Nan - No , I will go .

Manik is burning in jealousy after she agreed . He can't even imagine the sight of her with someone else .

Sid again spin the bottle and it stopped on him only .

This time Nandu smirk  and spoke

Nan - drink or dare Sid ??

Sid - dare

Nan - okay then , you have to act like you are gay and flirt with that guy .
She said this with pointing towards some random guy .

Sid - nooooo

Nan - why scared ??

Sid - Sid never gets scared , I will do it .

And went to the guy and started flirting with the boy got scared and run from there .

He came back to the table and saw all of laughing .

Sid - ok guys cut it , it's not funny .

Nav - oh god , Sid are you sure you are straight.

She said this in between her laughter .

Sid - I m fully straight and now let's concentrate on the game

Then he spin the bottle band it stopped on the navi .

Sona - so babes drink or dare .

Nav - drink .

Sona ( teasingly ) - so whose exposed part you will suck .

Navya glared at her and went to Sid .

Sid - I m not comfortable with others , so will do it with you .

Sid ( in flirting tone ) - I would be honoured .

She slap his arm and put salt on his hand and then suck it and then drink her tequila .

Cabir didn't like the sight at all and was planning how to murder this guy .

In this way they played for some more time

Then head towards the dance floor . Dazzlers danced like there is no tomorrow and fab 5 are amazed to see this side of navni .

After some time they left for home .

-----------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter . Hope you will love it .

Stay tuned for the next update .

Do vote for it .

Love you all ❤️