Stay with me

"I told you Tae, this thing you have about us is going nowhere."
"It's ok Jungkook don't be shy, don't knock it til you try it, we used to be so close."
"But that's just it Tae, I don't want to try it with you!"
"Why, what's wrong with me?!?!"
" nothing, it's just I don't feel that way about you."
" if fucking Park Jimin hadn't been here last night you would have."
" It's nothing to do with Jimin and where's all this hate towards him coming from."
At that Tae suddenly broke down, " I'm an awful friend, I don't deserve any of you especially Jimins friendship, how can I be so horrible, I heard myself dissing him and couldn't stop.....I was jealous,"
"But why?"
" because he's sweet and kind wouldn't hurt anyone, he makes everyone feel wanted going out of his way to take care of us, yet he does it so matter of factly it makes you want to tell him how great he is as he honestly doesn't seem to know."
"But why does this make you jealous, I don't understand?"
"They turned me down yesterday Jungkook, said I didn't give that caring vibe the role needed, said I was more the playboy type role couldn't I act like how my friend Jimin did, how he'd always seemed the caring member of the group, I was so mad, I felt pleased hearing Jimin had no job , pleased that nobody wanted him, and then I ridiculously confronted you, they were right I am the playboy type, I knew you didn't want me that way but I tried anyway and when you refused in front of Jimin I got mad. Oh god what have I done , Jimin looked so upset ."
"Well for starters let's go and explain to Jimin he will forgive you."
Both men left the room calling Jimin but the place was in silence, they both saw the note  and sighed ," I must have made him so uncomfortable ," Tae said.
Jungkook felt his stomach swirling , upset at Jimin leaving and worried for some reason about him.
Tae dressed and left assuring Jungkook there were no hard feelings and he would apologise to Jimin.

The Hotel looked like any other upmarket place but Tae knew , the rooms would be the same , the service  unassuming, nobody really interested in the person staying in the room as another day would bring another person. After finding Jimins room number he knocked. He heard footsteps and the door opened Jimins head peeking out.
"T-Tae ?"
" Can I come in Jimin,"
"Of course."
Tae walked in looking around the fairly bleak room. He sighed before launching into a heartfelt apology, explaining his bad behaviour , and hoping Jimin forgave him.
Jimin hugged the boy to him." It's ok Tae, you were upset ,"
" I had no excuse Jimin , I was jealous of you."
"Jealous of me whatever for, I'm nothing to be jealous of, I'm short not good looking and as you know no one wants me now."
" oh Jimin you have no idea how great you are , your cute build, beautiful face,your kindness your soft heart to everyone, the way you used to look after us, we took you for granted a bit, we knew if someone could get something done it was you and we let you, we should have given back but you always seemed so capable, how someone never swept you up I don't know."
"Because the one I wanted doesn't even notice me," Jimin said before covering his mouth realising what he had said.
"So there is someone you like?"
Jimin just stared at Tae worriedly, please don't guess , please don't guess his mind muttered.
" is it Jungkook?"
A shocked look gave Tae all the information he needed.
"It's ok Tae he doesn't know ,we've never done anything please forgive me," the smaller boy burst out crying.
Tae brought the boy in for a hug," ssshhh Jimin it's ok, ssshh," rubbing the boys back.Had he made this sweet boy feel this bad?
"Look I'll say this just once ok? Jungkook and I are not a thing my ego took a dive yesterday and I played the bratty kid, don't feel guilty Jimin there's nothing to feel guilty about."
Soon both boys were hugging and crying. Then sitting down they started talking about mundane things until Tae said," so why don't you confess to Jungkook?"
"Tae he never noticed me before, all those years together and he didn't respond to me except at the beginning when I know I was clingy  on him and he hated it, remember that bruise on my back I said I got tripping over? Jungkook pushed me into a wall told me I was annoying and should grow up...., I learnt to stop being clingy and just be another member of the band, he seemed to be able to put up with me better that way"
Tae looked at the sad face of the boy," and you still had feelings for him all this time,"
Jimin nodded," sad aren't I ?" He grimaced.
Tae could see for the first time the sadness hidden behind the smiles of his friend,
" I'm sorry Jimin," he looked around the room, " this depressing place reminds me of all the hotel rooms we used to have on tour, you should get out of here find somewhere better, friendlier.
" maybe," Jimin sighed.
Suddenly Tae had an idea and to put it in place he needed to get away from Jimin.
He said his goodbyes and said he'd be in touch.

" jungkook it's ok we made up, both ended up crying but sorted a lot of things out, but I'm worried about him," Tae said down the phone.
" why whats wrong?
" he just seems so down , while we were speaking it was almost like he thought of himself as worthless even when I said we had all been happy to be around him, he is stuck in that depressing room and nobody is with him, I wish I knew somewhere he could stay, somewhere calm and relaxing...oh well, I'll have to ask around but he might be funny staying with someone he doesn't know." Tae relied on his acting talent to convey his concern .
" hey Tae, do you think he would stay at mine, I have a spare room he really seemed to like the place?"
" wow Jungkook that's a brilliant idea, why don't you ring him, you may have to make up an excuse like, I dunno, liking company?"
" Yer,I'll do that now Tae."
Tae finished the call, finally hoping he'd done something good for his two friends and hoping Jimin would agree, smirking to himself he went off determined to get his manager to find a drama that suited him.
Jungkook decided instead of randomly calling he would go to Jimins room . He knocked at the door and as soon as a surprised Jimin answered he stepped in.
"Tae called said you'd made up"
Jimin nodded.
"I'm glad, he was very upset with himself and how he treated you."
"We are ok now, did you need something Kookie you didn't have to drive here for that , you could have called?"
" there was something Jiminee,Erm, I realised last night how much I enjoyed company at the house ,I-I wondered if you would like to move into the spare room?"
"Me..but isn't there someone, a friend you'd prefer to move in?"
" Jimin, your my friend, I like having you around I always did and you really seemed to appreciate the house and its design we were on the same wavelength,"
"That's because it's a beautiful place it felt like home,"
" so, will you stay with me Jimin."
The small boy smiled his beautiful crescent smile and nodded.
" Well come on let's pack you up here and go," Jungkook said, smiling as the other rushed around throwing things in a suitcase and all the time telling Jungkook  he had to decide how much rent he wanted, did he want Jimin to do the cooking and cleaning, should he get the shopping in.....
" Jimin  stop, don't worry I want you there as a friend , we will share the chores ok?"
Jimin hugged Jungkook tight before getting embarrassed and carrying on packing up.
Within twenty minutes they had left the hotel, Jimins  face like a sunbeam it's smile was so bright and Jungkook?..... he couldn't  help but feel like he had butterflies in his chest every time he looked at that happy smiling face.