More than a friend

Jimin had done all the breakfasts and cleaned up then decided to go for a bike ride to the nearby town. Once there he found a small coffee shop and sat to have a drink looking around the small town brought a few bits if food to cook a special meal for Namjoon  putting the bits in a rucksack on his back he slowly cycled back. He was looking at the scenery when he noticed something in the road, stopping he got of the bike as he thought it was a young boy, he went running over to check but as he got there he heard a noise and turned seeing three teenagers.
""Huh it always works," the boy in the road got up a smirk on his face," hand over your wallet and we'll take the bike too."
Jimin looked at the boys they were around thirteen or fourteen but two of them still taller than him.
"If you need money you can have it but please leave the bike it belongs to a friend."
" we don't care who's it is, now it's ours,search his pockets boys he's probably got a phone as well."
"Not on me," admitted Jimin, just as the two taller boys grabbed his arms.
He struggled and managed to shake them off , he ran to the bike but the four boys jumped on him, punching and holding him down, taking his wallet they just took the cash before throwing the wallet on the floor then pulling the bike up went to move away but Jimin struggled to hold onto it, the next minute one of the boys gave Jimin an almighty push sending him tumbling down the side of the road into a ditch  pain flashing in his ankle and wrist as he fell. From above he heard the boys voices," quick let's go he might be really hurt run!"Before the pain in his wrist and ankle made him pass out.

"And here we are," Namjoon said as Jungkook parked his car up.It was early afternoon and Jungkook couldn't wait to see Jimin.Seeing the boys obvious impatience Namjoon walked him over to Jimins pod." Jimin?Jimin are you there?"
As there was no answer the two walked back to the main house to see if he was there but there was no sign of him. Seeing one of his workers he asked,"Have you seen Jimin ?"
" he went out straight after breakfast said he was riding to the town,that was a while ago though?" The man said worriedly as they had all come to like the friendly boy.
"Which ways the town Joonie?"
"Come on I'll show you, Jimin knew I was coming back  said he'd make lunch ready for when I got back?" Namjoon said worriedly.
They took the road leading to the town slowly , looking around for signs of Jimin.
"Stop," Namjoon said, getting out of the car quickly he saw a bag that had food in it lying on the floor and something nearby , jungkook got out too looking to see what Namjoon had picked up.
"It's Jimins wallet, cash gone but his ID card there,"
The boys looked around frantically ," JIMIN," they yelled," JIMIN!!"
"Wait, what was that?"
"H-help!"
Both boys raced to the side of the road, looking down they saw a small figure, sliding carefully down they reached Jimin.
"H-hey,Joonie...Jungkook?"
"Jimin what happened!" Jungkook crouched next to the boy who was holding his wrist and looked in pain scratches on his face and arms where he'd fallen.
"I'm sorry Namjoon , they took your bike I'll get you another, didn't mean to make anyone worry."
"Jimin don't think of that now have you hurt your wrist are you in pain?"
"I think I've twisted my ankle as well, I tried to stand up but I can't put weight on it so I couldn't climb back up, I tried yelling for help but it's a quiet road."
Jungkook gently looked at Jimins ankle which was swollen his wrist looked swollen too." Oh Jiminee your not safe out of my sight are you ," he joked with the boy getting a pained smile in return.
The two boys managed to get Jimin to the roadside as carefully as they could but beads of sweat poured down the boys pale face just as they got to the top,"I'm sorry for being a nuisance but I think I'm going to fai..!"
He was lucky Jungkook had hold of him when he passed out, the boy lifted him like he was a feather and carried him to the car putting him on the backseat Namjoon with him.
Namjoon directed him to the tiny country hospital where Jimins ankle was bandaged up along with his wrist.His cuts and scratches treated and pain medication given.all this time Jimin had been embarrassed at his plight and the fact that his saviours had to carry him up the embankment where he had stupidly passed out, what must they think of him.
"I'm sorry ,really sorry you must think I'm so stupid letting teenagers get the better of me and stealing your bike."
"Jimin please a bike is nothing compared with the damage they have done to you, and Jungkook and I will always be there to help."
Jimin glanced at Jungkook who seemed to be staring at him non stop, his eyes boring into Jimin bringing heat to the small boys face.
" well you may take the patient home now, keep that ankle and wrist rested here's some painkillers to take every four hours,I've also alerted the local police, there have been a few random  thefts but usually nobody gets hurt from your friends description I gave the police they have a good idea who it is so may be in touch."
Jimin thanked the doctor, Jimin was just about to slide off the examination table when jungkook came and carefully picked him up and carried him out.
Once back at Namjoons  ,Jungkook  parked outside Jimins pod, picking the boy up he carried him in gently placing him on the bed.
"Thank you both, I'll let you go now you both probably have things to do," Jimin said.
"I'll cook some food and bring it over."
"And I'm staying......in here"
Jungkook said,Namjoon nodded and left.
Jimin looked astonished at the other boy," your staying? Here?" He squeaked.
"Any problem with that?"
"I-I'll have the couch then it's too small for you,"
"No Jimin, we will both have this bed,together ," Jungkook said before going to the car and bringing in his luggage .
Jimins thoughts were all over the place, he was going to share a bed, with Jungkook.....,off course it would be hard for him to manage with one hand and one foot , Jungkook was only being helpful...., how would he wash,undress???? Surely Jungkook wouldn't do that, he'd be so embarrassed ...,all these thoughts were going through his head while Jungkook stared at the boys troubled face .
"What is it Jimin?"
"Erm,I know your doing this to help because your a friend but if your uncomfortable with it I understand,Rose must be waiting for you I don't think she'd really like it if she found out, I think I annoy her a bit, I'm not running down your girlfriend please believe me, I just don't want to be the cause of any disagreement between you two."
"Jimin,Rose never had and never will be my girlfriend , she was just a jealous bitch,I'm staying here to help because I want to,you always take care of others let me take care of you."
"Rose was jealous of me ,why, she knew we are just friends?"
"I think she knew before I recognised it Jimin....I want to be more than your friend." And with that he picked the boy up lightly sat him on his lap before kissing him passionately.