Empty

Jimin had never felt so empty, he missed being with Jungkook, waking up with him, laughing with him, the intent stare Junkook gave him making him feel like he was the only person he wanted to see.
After leaving that night he'd hopped in taxi's and buses finally ending up at jeju island.
He had received messages from jungkook along the lines of
'where are you,?'
'Call me,'
'Text me please!'
He didn't answer any of them, so determined to close contact as he knew if he spoke or messaged him his resolve would break, instead he messaged Tae, telling him to inform jungkook he was ok but he didn't want any contact.
This immediately made Tae demand where he was which made Jimin block him.
He'd rented out a small bungalow, it was in a quiet area off the beaten track but it gave him time to grieve for his love without anyone troubling him.
Days rolled on, his tears got worse and he wasn't eating properly, his confidence in life draining from him, what was the point he thought, nothing seemed to go right he was full of dispair.

" I don't believe it, why can't we find him, the taxi driver we found told us where he dropped him but we've searched around and can't find him!!"
Jungkook looked like he hadn't slept much in the two weeks Jimin had been gone. Tae had shown them all the message he received before he lost contact but none of the boys believed Jimin meant his words, all still convinced something had happened.
"Kook , the lady from the care home has called again little laya is refusing to eat til she sees Jimin." Jin said.
Jungkook sighed ,Laya was the little girl Jimin had first met, she adored Jimin and Jungkook who had visited many times with Jimin.
"I'll go visit her."
He showered needing to wake himself up a bit , then going to a cake store he bought a large selection of cupcakes to take to the home.
When he got there he saw Laya sitting with a Carer on a bench outside. The Carer left nodding to Jungkook.
"Hey Laya, what's up?"
The small girl looked at him then behind him expecting to see Jimin.
"Jimin hasn't come , doesn't he like seeing me anymore?"
" Jimin loves you Laya with all his heart....he has to do some important work so he had to go away for a bit but do you know he told me to get these cupcakes and put you in charge of giving them out, I did tell him that it's a big job to do but he said Laya is very good at important jobs."
The little girl nodded, eyes wide," I can do it Jimin is right."
"Well I heard from a little birdie you weren't eating so I don't think you can carry all these."
The little girl opened the box taking out a cake and rapidly eating it.
" see it will be lighter now,I can do it!"
" wow Jimin was right you are the person for the job,let's go," jungkook said helping the little girl to distribute the cakes which she importantly told the other kids it was a job Jimin said only she could do.
Once done jungkook took her outside to the newly instored playground , following her to make sure she didn't fall.
" did the nasty lady stop hurting Jimin?" Laya said.
"Nasty lady?"
"You know the nasty lady who said Jimin couldn't see his bestest friend in all the world, he told me sometimes people make you do things you don't want to that you shouldn't really do things you don't want to,"
"Jimins right."
"Hmm but he said he didn't want his bestest friend to get hurt so he would have to do it, he was sad about it and gave me lots of hugs."
" jimins ok Laya,Er I have to go now, make sure you eat properly Jimin wants you to keep well."
He hugged the small girl who waved happily to him
Driving to Jins restaurant where he had agreed to meet the others, Jungkooks brain went over what Laya said sure it had something to do with Jimins disappearance .
" what nasty lady?" Hummed Jin.
" only one person fits the bill that I can think of," jungkook muttered , telling them all about Rose.
Jungkook stood up," I'm going to find her and get the truth,"
"You've got to be as devious as her, she won't come out and say straight away by the sound of it." Namjoon said.
"I'm coming, I'll get the truth out of her," Tae stood up ushering Jungkook out and the two left to go to Jungkooks work place.

Tae sauntered into the offices Rose worked in, she looked up as he came near her desk.
"Er,Tae?, can I help,"
"Just wanted to come and say well done to you, the promotion of the care home went so well despite what Jimin said about you."
"Jimin? What did that....Er he say?"
"It's ok, call him a little bitch I know you want to, I find him just as irritating, the things he's ruined for me , too many to mention," Tae said angrily.
"Really? I thought you were all friends,"
"No no no, we had to do the whole BTS are a friendly boy band thing for the press and of course my reputation as an actor now, but I hated every minute of it, the times I've wished I could get rid off him!"
Rose smirked," well between you and me, I don't think Jimin will be around here anymore."
"Oh don't tease me , he's always around."
"Let's just say , I made sure he wouldn't be around, it was easy really , playing on his fears."
Tae stood up straight his friendly veneer gone and a look of pure hatred for the girl on his face, picking his phone up he pressed some numbers...," you were right, this bitch did it" before putting the phone down as he waited.
"What, who was that, what do you mean?!?!"Rose said in a high pitched whine.
"That you bitch was me acting friendly, now your going to see someone really angry, but he won't be acting."
Rose looked up as the door swung open to reveal a furious Jungkook and she started to think, maybe, just maybe she had gone a little too far.

Jungkook was mad,so mad, after gaining the truth from Rose about how she had bullied Jimin into leaving by threatening to expose their relationship unless he did, he had wanted to hit the girl, but being the gentleman that he was he had just threatened her with the fact she may prefer to find a job elsewhere as he didn't care who found out about him and Jimin, but he was sure she wouldn't like him to do a media leak exposing a bully in the workplace especially as LGBTQ rights were very much in the news.
She had begged him not to and said she honestly didn't know where Jimin was.
Jungkook had left with Tae the toxic women leaving a nasty taste in their mouths.
"Well we know it was her, but still no wiser to where Jimin is."
" No but I have an idea on how to get him back," Jungkook said, for the first time in a while hope in his voice. He was sorry Jimin had been through this , he realised how much the boy cared for him, not wanting him to be hurt by Rose . If his plan worked he'd have his live back in his arms in no time and this time he was never letting go!