The hurt inside

Jungkook sat at work mind not entirely on the job at hand. He had for some reason been thinking of Jimins quick kiss last night.
" Damn," he muttered to himself, what was wrong with him? Maybe he just needed to get laid it had been a long time, he wasn't a playboy but was no virgin ,liking males and females, usually a one off. He wondered if Jimin was a virgin, before ridiculing that idea, Jimin was gay how would he know if he hadn't tried it? Then berating himself for getting back on the subject of Jimin.
"Jungkook? This is Rose, can you show her the location shots you took and notes you made, she  will be doing the promotions,Jungkook looked up to see a pretty smiling girl standing next to his boss ,"Hi, it will be a pleasure,although my notes are in my office at home?"
" I don't mind going there if you don't ,it may be easier to work there less distractions?"
Jungkook looked at his boss," yes,do that Jungkook, I want to get this rolling."
The two left the office, Jungkook driving, explaining his place wasn't that far and asking what types of jobs she'd promoted, by the time they got to Jungkooks they walked in laughing about a funny incident that had occurred on one of her jobs.
"Jungkook hi......" jimin stopped seeing his crush walk in with a pretty girl on his arm, both of them laughing.
"Oh hi Jimin, this is Rose, I'm working with her."
Rose looked at Jimin eyebrow raised," oh I didn't know you lived with someone,are you a couple?" She asked.
Jimins face was rosy but Jungkook said,"Haha,no nothing like that, he uses my spare room."
Jimin felt his heart shudder, there it was, the casual announcement of his status in Jungkooks life,the lodger.
Rose nodded,immediately ignoring and smiling at Jungkook,"shall we start then?"
Jungkook smiled back," let me lead the way,"
"I-I can bring refreshments ,"he asked but it was Rose who turned and said," no it's ok you don't need to bother us." And followed Jungkook.

The past week had been hard for Jimin, Rose seemed to be at Jungkooks every day, he often heard laughter coming through the door when they were supposed to be working, he tried to get on with the girl but she was very dismissive towards him, more so when Jungkook wasn't there, if she had come to the kitchen to fetch a drink or one day stepping into the garden seeing Jimin sitting reading asking him if he had nothing to do. Jimin could see Jungkook liked her, he'd seen him peck her cheek when she left, Jungkook seemed eager to please the girl working long after she left so that the job would be perfect, but making him tired and barely having time to chat with Jimin.
Then one day she came while Jungkook was out, ringing the bell she sauntered in when Jimin answered.
"Oh hi Rose,Jungkook isn't here?"
" I know,it's you I came to see."
"Me?How can I help you?"
The girl stared at him,for this to work she had to speak the truth as she saw it, after all she had decided she wanted Jungkook ,so needed to put this annoying boy in his place.
"Well Jimin....., I'm sure you know what a kind thoughtful man Jungkook is, which is why I know he cannot say this straight to you.Don't you think you have taken advantage of him enough?Surely you didn't think he wanted this as a permanent arrangement, Jungkook has needs like any man and we should be able to come here and we'll, you know......, but you are always here, I wouldn't feel relaxed with you here and I've told him so but he feels too guilty to let you go,I'm sure you have enough self respect to do the right thing?"
Jimin went pale with shock, his friend wanted him out, he wanted to be with his girlfriend , he was ruining Jungkooks life.
"I-I'm sorry Rose, I will pack up immediately ,I'm sorry if I inconvenienced you both."
He ran upstairs , grabbing things and shoving them in a suitcase, clearing any signs of himself away, dragging his case downstairs he wrote a note leaving it in the kitchen, Rose had been sitting there a smirk on her face, now she could get Jungkook she thought.
"R-Rose, I know you told me about you and Jungkook but I need you to leave as well, because this isn't our house and I don't feel happy leaving you alone in here without Jungkooks knowledge."
The girl stood up in a huff, marching out the door and storming away, Jimin took a good look around the place he had called home before placing the key next to the note and leaving.
Jimin wandered around wondering where he should go then remembering a chat he'd had with Namjoon recently he went to the bus station and brought a ticket to his friends farm knowing the male would appreciate the help and also taking him out of the area where he might see Jungkook, he knew if he did he'd break down and cry the hurt inside at the loss of his crush ,to deep to keep inside,yes Jungkook had never been his but now he was someone else's .Jimin went to ring Namjoon to inform him he was coming but looking at his phone realised he'd totally forgotten to charge it, oh well it would be a surprise he thought.

Jungkook returned home, happy that the job he had been doing with Rose was successful, she was a very determined girl, intent on getting the best result, he had found her a little overbearing at times but the end result was good. He went into his house he felt a little guilty once there, he hadn't had much contact with Jimin, maybe they could plan a day out together they had had fun last time.
"Jimin?" He yelled, the silence was deafening, he wandered to the kitchen to get a drink but stopped when he saw a note and key there.
DEAR KOOKIE
HOW  DO I SAY HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE THE TIME HERE YOU AND YOUR HOME ARE AMAZING BUT ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END DON'T THEY , YOUR SOCIAL LIFE SHOULDN'T STOP BECAUSE OF ME HANGING AROUND I NEVER MEANT TO INCONVENIENCE YOU FOR THIS LENGTH OF TIME PLEASE BE HAPPY IN YOUR FUTURE
YOUR JIMIN
P.S GOOD LUCK WITH ROSE
Jungkook couldn't believe it, why had Jimin gone,wasn't he happy here? He tried ringing Jimins phone but was unable to reach him.
Early next morning a knock at the door roused a weary Jungkook who hadn't slept much due to thinking about Jimin. Going to open it he found a bright and breezy Rose standing there coffees in hand and a bag of food.
"Breakfast," she trilled pushing past him.
"Er Rose what are you doing here? The jobs finished is something wrong?"
"Don't be silly Jungkook,just because the jobs finished doesn't mean I can't see you, especially now Jimin has gone it makes it easier."
" how did you know Jimin was gone and makes what easier?"
"Us of course,as I told Jimin he'd inconvenienced you enough, I didn't feel comfortable with him around all the time he was getting in the way of us,I know you like me so now we can take it further without that annoying brat here."
Jungkook felt himself get angry at her words," you did what! How dare you!This is Jimins home no one asked you to interfere!"
"Now now Jungkook, you know you prefer me to him,"
"No I fucking don't ,you are just a work colleague nothing more, how dare you decide who I associate with now get out!"
"But I have feelings for you, don't you want me?"
"Not if you were even the last person beside me on earth!" He angrily threw at her.
The girl huffed standing up and stomping her way out.
Jungkook sat down head in hands, the bitch he thought just what had she said to his Jimin? He suddenly felt like he'd been slapped in the face because he realised he wanted Jimin to be his, he wanted just him, he loved being with just him. He tried Jimins number again but no contact where the hell was the boy,was he ok, had he somewhere to stay,he needed to find him.