Time to give back

Jungkook was pacing back and forth, what was wrong with him, why hadn't he gone after Jimin the boy would be upset, he'd probably have been in tears.....when he came back he would do all he could to cheer him up ........
The bell rang, wondering who it could be he opened it to a smiling Jimin...." Sorry Kookie no key shoppings here I'll get started found what I want to do kids so sweet....." it all came out in a rush, Jungkook  stared at the small boy so sure he'd be upset when he came back that this happy smiling person in front of him didn't seem real.
"Jimin?"
"Hmmm"
"Are you ok?"
"Yes of course,"
"But?"
Jimin was hobbling to the kitchen with the shopping humming a tune, suddenly two hands turned him around picked him and the shopping up putting on a counter and stared at him," Jimin what's going on I was so worried?"
"Oh that,I can't worry about that, I've found something I can do, I can maybe help a little, I'm not as totally useless as I thought," he smiled at the tall boy.
"Jimin you were never useless,I'm sorry if I made you feel that way...."
"It's ok Kookie, I've not liked myself for a while so why should others?"
Jimin said this so matter of factly that it brought tears to Jungkooks eyes, he hugged the boy who soon squirmed in his arms.
"Kookie I need to tell you...."
He explained about the kids he'd met, their disabilities , the home and lack of funds to teach them , he told him how he wanted to go there free of charge and provide music and dance but also as it was a charitable home he wanted to raise funds.
"I want to make more people aware, maybe do a charity concert,get some of our friends involved,auction some stuff BTS used ask our other friends in the business to donate and I thought maybe.....if you help.... We can do a video show casing these kids talent, show people just because they have a disability in some way doesn't stop them doing things.A lot of them have been abandoned in the home their parents not being able to cope with them, medical bills too high or just not wanting a child like that, rarely do they get adopted.I want them to be seen Kookie not left alone."
Jungkook just stared at the boy, his face had been so expressive and engaging whilst talking about this, it felt like the full on ,irrepressible Jimin, of the old days. He smiled at the boy,bringing his lips down to his and passionately kissing him before a rumbling noise was heard.
"Ooops sorry haha I'm a bit hungry,I was a bit slow walking, I'll start cooking," said a red faced Jimin.
Jungkook lifted him down giving him a quick hug before letting him go with a pat on his butt," you start,I'm going to shower quickly then come help you."
He sauntered off upstairs,happy that a happy Jimin was back,Jimin meanwhile was glad his noisy stomach had saved him from the ever increasing attraction he had when Jungkook did unexpected things to him,why did he feel all tingly when Jungkook got close.
The food was ready when Jungkook came down sweats on no top and a towel around his shoulders rubbing the ends of his hair,Jimin gulped eyes darting towards the defined abs and muscled arms,
"Sorry Jimin I was just thinking of things to do to help the home and time got away from me."
"T-that's ok Kookie,Erm would you like me to get a t shirt for you?"
"Nah water was hit,feel like I've been in a sauna let's eat."
"Ok...."
The boys chatted about people they thought might help, various ideas as to finding out what the children were capable off....all the while Jimins eyes lifting then turning away from the handsome boys body, something Jungkook noticed and inwardly smirked at.
"So Jimin how's the ankle and wrist?"
" much better,no worries,"
"Hmm,that's good," his eyes turning dark as he stared at the other," you go up and shower,I'll clean up."
"Ok...good night Kookie," said the innocent boy.
"Oh it will be "muttered the other.
Jimin got his wash things going into the shower and singing to his hearts content as he showered,getting out he dried himself off then looking around realised he'd forgotten to bring his nightwear in, never mind he thought wrapping his towel around his waist his room was just next door, he put his clothes in the laundry basket before opening the door and walking smack into a naked chest.
"Aaaaaaaah!" He shrieked not expecting anyone to be there.
A burst of laughter came from the boy standing there before the smaller not even thinking went for him, in annoyance "you musclebound tall freaking idiot you scared the life out of me," he said using his small hands to hit the others chest.
Both hands were grabbed as Jungkook leaned in "musclebound freaking idiot?"
"A-and tall," said a suddenly nervous Jimin.
Jungkook started walking Jimin backwards towards his own room.
"What are you doing, my rooms there "said Jimin
"But mines here, my beds here and I'm here and now I'm gonna show you how this musclebound idiot makes love."
He pulled Jimin against his chest, lust blazing from his eyes, hooking Jimins hands around his neck he kissed him, nipping his bottom lip so that Jimin would let him explore inside his mouth.
Jimin felt his whole body tingle, he felt on fire, his nerve ends acutely aware of every touch Jungkook gave,the others hands caressing his back and waist.
He felt himself get a hard on and wriggled against Jungkook trying to find relief but finding instead the bulge Jungkook also had.
Jungkook stepped slightly back whipping away jimins towel and gazing at the naked boy who blushed deeply and tried to hide himself with his hands.
" don't hide from me Jimin, your beautiful,"
"B-but I'm naked a-and your not,"
"That's easily remedied ," jungkook stripped his sweats off having no underwear on.
Jimin gazed in shock at Jungkooks large member.
"Like what you see?"
The other nodded,hesitatingly stepping forward to touch it, making the other gasp.
"Can I .....do what you did to me?" Jimin said feeling bolder.
"Baby I'm all yours,"
Jungkook sat on the bed edge leaning back on his elbows staring intently at Jimin who in turn was looking at his large member now leaking with pre cum.
The small boy knelt down arms either side of Jungkooks thighs as he put his head down to taste the sight in front of him. Licking the slit and then putting as much as he could take in , into his waiting mouth he sucked snd swirled his tongue around snd against it.
"Fuck Jimin if you keep that up I won't last," jungkook said staring with half closed lids at the wonderful sight in front of him that was Park jimin,cheeks hollowed as he pleasured the other,then him suddenly glancing up sexily at the boy as he took him a bit further.The small boy brought one hand to the base of Jungkooks cock felling his balls before placing his hand at the base and pumping it.
Jungkook moaned in pleasure wanting to fuck his dick into the other boys mouth but afraid he might scare him at how forceful he wanted to be.
A crescendo of feeling came over him balls tightening and cock rigid as he exploded into Jimins mouth, "fuuuuuuck," he yelled,jimin swallowing down his seed and in the process his tongue touching Jungkooks over sensitive dick.
Jimin let Jungkook slip out,licking any drips from around his lips smiling at the other.
"For a beginner your a fucking fast learner,come here and kiss me."
Jimin crawled over jungkook who scooted up the bed with him.
He grabbed Jimins neck bringing his mouth to his and passionately kissing him tasting himself in the process.
"Well Jiminee,I think we need to fix the problem you have," the other said feeling the boner Jimin had.
He rolled the boy over until he was underneath him and began kissing and nipping his skin,the sensitive part of his neck.He lathed his nipples with his tongue  and nipping the buds that formed there,finding this was a spot that turned jimin on if his moans were anything to go by.His large hands travelled down gripping Jimins lovely arse. Then they were caressing his dick making more moans come out of his sweet mouth.
Jungkook pulled back looking at the writhing boy desperate to take it all the way but only if Jimin was ok with it,his cock had become full again, Jimin was such a turn on.
"Jimin,I want to make you mine,but only if you want,no pressure?"
Jimin looked at the other seeing the lust and feeling the same, he nodded.
Jungkook opened a drawer by the bed lube in his hand.
"Baby I'm gonna prep you ok, this just makes it easier,I'm not gonna lie there will be pain and if it gets too much tell me, but the pain will go and pleasure will come....but you need to relax baby ok."
Jimin had tensed at the word pain but did his best to relax as jungkook put lube on his fingers then started kissing the boy again ang biting his budded nipples before gaining access to Jimins tight puckered hole and inserting a finger and lightly pumping it all the while arousing the boy, a second finger went in ,loosening up the tight hole but making the boy moan more and push down on the fingers a third finger went in causing a gasp , Jungkook pumped the boy finding the bundle of nerves and brushing against them and Jimin actually whined at the pleasure he was feeling. Jungkook withdrew his fingers and coated his dick in lube, looking at the sexy sight underneath him he put himself at Jimins entrance and pushed in slowly seeing Jimins eyes full of pain and leaning down to kiss him," it's ok baby relax,just relax when it's ok tell me,"
Jimin gasped out waiting for the first spark of pain to recede , he nodded to Jungkook who pushed in a bit more before pulling back and then pushing further," oh fuck me," said Jimin never ever having felt this aroused.
A laugh came," that's what I'm trying to do baby," jungkook said earning a slap on the back from a tiny hand.
" more" groaned Jimin pushing his hips up to meet Jungkooks thrusts,soon jungkook was slamming into the boy,all restraint gone as the boys cries of arousel met him. Suddenly Jungkook rolled them over until Jimin was straddling him,"ride me baby," he held Jimins hips guiding him to do as he wanted before he let go of one hip and took the other boys dick in his hand pumping him to the rythm of their thrusts,"Kookie,arghhhhhh," jimin released himself over Jungkooks abdomen and hand his moans and the sultry look on his face making jungkook grab both hips again and thrust up harshly finding his own release feeling almost dizzy at the ecstasy .
Jimin slumped against Jungkooks chest where the other had fallen back on the bed, both boys heaving ,breaths harsh as they waited to feel normal.
"Well I guess that's my V card gone "said Jimin
" well and truly baby," the other said, pecking his forehead." Much as I hate to say it we need to was off"
"I can't move ,"
" let me carry my baby"
"Deal"
The two boys quickly showered of, Jimin feeling pain as he walked out of the shower until Jungkook picked him up and carried him to bed.
They cuddled up together Jimins head on Jungkooks chest ,his strong heartbeat lulling the boy to the edge of sleep.
"You ok Jimin?"
"Mmmmm"
I'm glad I'm your first,"
"It's always been you "the other muttered not realising what he was saying in his sleep addled brain.
Jungkooks breath hitched,Jimin had never stopped liking him after all this time and what he'd done to him,Jimin still cared. He hugged the boy tight," my Jimin," he whispered .
"Love you Kookie, " came a sweet sleepy voice back, seconds later tiny snores could be heard from the small boy, while the other held him close never wanting this Angel to leave his side.