Beside me always

Jimin hadn't switched on his phone for a while now, not wanting to get texts, too scared in case he replied. Today he switched it on anxious for any news on Jungkook sure the internet would have something however old and pictures, he wanted to see Jungkook so much.
Once on the phone pinged numerous times, messages from Jin,Namjoon Hobi,all of which he was going to ignore until he caught the name Laya in one.Opening it he read," jimin I thought you'd want to know Laya has been pining for you refusing to eat , even if you and jungkook have parted for some reason don't let this little girl suffer," that was from Namjoon, opening the others he read the same sort of messages, his heart went out to the little girl, maybe he could sneak back see her and leave.
Looking around him he realised this lonely place was bringing him down so he packed up thinking how many times these last months he'd lived like a homeless man , his suitcase and him were becoming too attached. He left the place that he'd called home for nearly three weeks, deciding after seeing Laya he should maybe go abroad, try and start afresh.
He was tired when he reached the home, not noticing a man sat nearby on a bench who used his phone as soon as he saw Jimin,who went straight to the office , where he was greeted by the friendly staff," How's Laya, is she ok, can I see her, did you need to get a doctor?"
His ramblings were stopped by a shrieked. "JIMIN!!!!"
Turning he saw Laya run from a group of children passing the office to grab him hugging his legs.
"I missed you Jimin, I did as you asked I gave the cupcakes out that Jungkook said you got and I've been eating all my food and Jimin I'm going to have a new mummy and daddy!!"
Jimin bent down to the little girl feeling totally confused,cupcakes? Jungkook?
"A new mummy and daddy eh, well they are going to be very lucky to have you, you are a very important little lady."
"I know jungkook said you gave me that job because I was important , he said you were doing an important job that's why you were away, is it all finished now?"
"Yes, Jimins back now, he won't go away again." A voice behind Jimin said making the small boy freeze on the spot.
He couldn't turn around just couldn't look Jungkook in the face. Two hands slipped around his waist pulling him back to a warm chest. A pair of lips nipped his neck.
"Ew Jimin and Jungkook are kissing....," a sweet little girls voice sang.
A Carer came to call Laya, Jimin hunched down to the little girl," you be good huh make your new mummy and daddy proud."
The little girl waved as she went.
Jimin stood up eyes to the ground as he grabbed his case and walked out.
"Where are you going Jimin?"
"Doesn't concern you I told you we are finished," Jimin muttered trying to walk faster. Jimins case was picked up and thrown into the boot of Jungkooks car, he wasn't in the mood for a debate as soon as the man he'd paid to watch the home for when Jimin turned up had rung he'd rushed over breaking a lot of speed regulations in his hurry to get to the boy.
" what are you doing give me it back ," the small boy yelled, small fists hitting Jungkooks hard chest, the next minute he found himself hanging upside down over Jungkooks shoulder being taken to the passenger side, wriggling and yelling to be put down he felt a hard smack on his backside before he was slid down the hard contours of Jungkooks front looking into a pair of blazing eyes," Jimin I advise you to get into the car now, I'm only just holding on so if you don't want me to fuck you right here and now GET IN THE GOD DAMN CAR!"
Jimin got in and sat quietly the whole journey aware of the glances his way.
Once at Jungkooks he stomped in fists clenched determined to stand his ground.
"Say what you have to do so I can leave Jungkook."
"You look like shit Jimin," Jungkook said staring at the dark rings under Jimins eyes his thin form , the lost look.
"I-I had a long journey, I'm fine and I've got to go,"
" your not going anywhere Jimin, your staying with me."
Jimins heart fluttered loving that voice but then he remembered why he couldn't stay.
"I'm not staying I used you, can't you see I don't want to be here,W-we are over!!!"
"Bullshit"
"W-what"
"You've never been able to lie"
"I-I'm not I can't be with you"
"I know what that bitch did Jimin, you don't have to hide away anymore , I love you Jimin please stay."
Jimin stood tears running down his face as he sobbed, he was enveloped in a warm embrace before lips slammed into his passion pouring into the kiss,
"Your mine Jimin, I want you always beside me, your my world, I've been miserable without you, I can't sleep properly I miss you being beside me, I looked everywhere I could think, you will stay with me," jungkook finished in a demanding voice.
Jimin looked up a smile on his face," you haven't even asked me to be your boyfriend ," he grinned cheekily, Jungkook smiled back ," park Jimin , will you do me the honour of skipping being my boyfriend and just be my husband?"
"Yes yes yes," Jimin leapt up into Jungkooks waiting arms his legs linked around his waist lips demanding.
Soon hands we're removing tops before running over muscles and nipping collarbones with enthusiastic mouths.
Jungkook carried the small boy upstairs throwing jimin on the bed then stripping of both their clothes he crawled over Jimins small body caging him.
"I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't walk for weeks "he growled in Jimins ear.
Suddenly his phone rang," ignore it" jimin said, jungkook nodded and kissed the boy but the phone was persistent, jungkook crawled of Jimin muttering looking for his phone in the clothes dumped on the floor,"WHAT!" He yelled making Jimin snigger," yes Tae, no he's ok, we are getting married, no you can't come round now stop being a cockblocker and go bye ," switching the phone if he went back to a laughing Jimin.
"Someone is needy," Jimin said.
Jungkook looked down at the boy who was his world, tears suddenly dripping down his face. Jimin sat up hugging the other to him," don't cry Kookie please don't cry,"
"I thought I'd lost you, I never believed that rubbish in your note," he then proceeded to tell Jimin how they had caught Rose out," she didn't know where you were though so I had to hatch a plan which the others helped me with, I knew you probably wouldn't read texts from me so I got the others to do it, made sur Laya was mentioned I knew you couldn't resist that little girl."
" you used a child?to get me back!"
"Yes and I'd do it again....I'm a bit miffed you came back for a kid and not me!"
"I'm sorry Kookie, I didn't want your reputation to be damaged."
"Jimin I'm quite keen to shout it from the rooftops about us, I will not in this day and age feel guilty for us being us, so don't worry anymore ok?"
Jimin nodded," ok Kookie let me make it up to you," he slid down the muscled chest kissing Jungkooks nipples, kissing his strong abs slowly getting nearer to his destination which was definitely keen to join in the fun, jimin raised an eyebrow at Jungkook before reaching the now proud member. He kissed his way along the length seeing pre cum leak out which he lapped with his tongue hearing the quick intake of breath from the other, soon he was engulfing the hot length sucking it down swirling it in his mouth, jungkook rocked his hips the sensations he'd missed beginning to build.
Suddenly jungkook stopped Jimin," baby if you do that I'm not gonna last and I really want to fuck you but first," he pulled the boy up to his lips his hand now going to to Jimins hardened member pumping it, the moans from both their mouths causing their arousel to heighten," on all fours baby," jungkook reached to get the lube coating his dick and around Jimins hole," fuck me already Kookie "came a breathless voice, so Jungkook pushed in the tight feel making both of them gasp. Jimin then pushed back letting Jungkook know he was ok.
The room came alive with moans and stuttered breaths," your mine," jungkook said slamming hard into Jimin over and over, Jimin groaned," harder Kookie harder," Jungkook obliged reaching round to pump jimins member which he could feel getting rigid ," I'm gonna cum !!!!" Jimin spurted messily over the bed and Jungkooks hand then jungkook felt his orgasm erupt, jimins tight hole clenching around his cock milking every last drop from him.
Jimin felt exhausted and collapsed face down on the messy bed Jungkook on top of him.
"Ah baby you certainly know how to make things up," jungkook said rolling them both on their side spooning each other.
"I love you Kookie," came the small boys voice," I've loved you for so long I couldn't let anyone take your place."
" baby I'm sorry it took me so long to see what was right in front of me but I'll make it up to you for the rest of our lives."
" Kookie...there is something you can do for me...,"
"Anything,I'll do anything, what is it baby,"
"We are all sticky, " the smaller laughed," carry me to the shower.
Jungkook laughed out loud, after carefully carrying his precious prize to the shower both boys washed up," I'll go change the sheets baby."
"No you can't leave me remember, always by my side....., we'll just use my old room sort out your  bed tomorrow."
"Always by my side ," agreed Jungkook drying of the boy and gently carrying to the other bed both of them naked under the covers Jimin in his favourite position head on Jungkook chest arm on his chest stroking his neck while Jungkook held the boy protectively in his arms kissing his forehead.
"Love you Jimin"
"Love you to"
Both boys drifted to a deep sleep the stress from the last weeks draining from their bodies as they held each other tight.

Korea Newsflash
Jeon jungkook married Park Jimin in a ceremony attended by close friends, the couple obviously in love if their big smiles were anything to go by told the waiting press that marriage should be determined by love not what sex you are. We would like to extend our best wishes along with everyone else here at the studio.

World news
This week saw the marriage of two BTS members, always known for their positive views on the LGBTQ society the marriage has been received well in the conservative Korean society, well wishes have been pouring in from around the globe for Jungkook and Jimin who are honeymooning in a secret location but have thanked people via Twitter for their kind regards.