Where's Jimin

Jimin was annoyed with himself he'd lost his phone on the bus on the way to Namjoons,could his life change for once!!
He'd turned up at Namjoons place, knocking on the door and saying ,"surprise!" When his friend opened the door.
Namjoon gave the boy a hug," Jimin what a lovely surprise, why didn't you ring.?"
Jimin gave a sheepish grin," I lost it on the bus, I think."
Pulling the small boy in he saw the suitcase but didn't mention anything willing to wait until the boy said something.
"Joonie Erm can I stay here a bit, I will help out with some work?"
"Of course you can stay,I'd love to show you the place, I've turned the farm into a hostel type place for like minded people, as it's a fruit orchard I have my regular staff who deal with the orchards but I've also put little pods around the place, the posh people call it 'glamping' like a tent but all amenities, just so people can enjoy the lifestyle, I provide breakfast for those who stay and it seems to work, I can chill ,ride my bike around the lanes and meet interesting people,I go into Seoul every now and then meet up with friends ,met a nice girl here but taking it slow."
" I'm happy for you, ok then I'll pay to do 'glamping' , I feel like a change.
The boys spent the night chatting and having a few drinks as well as a light meal before Namjoon showed him to one off the pods not far from the main building fitted out with everything anyone could want.

Jungkook was irritated why couldn't he find Jimin ?phone calls to him met with no results, he'd checked the main hotels asked Tae and Jin , nothing, the more days that passed the more irritated he became why was Jimin not contacting him?
Tae called," hi Kook,found him yet?"
"No,"
"Jesus chill out, he could be travelling, anyway Jin has asked us all to his place apparently got a good rating in a magazine for the restaurant."
" I dunno...."
"Maybe one of the others has heard from Jimin...."
"Ok,I'll go"
"Good,I thought when I managed to get you two together things would work out but you both are so dumb....."
"What do you mean?"
"Nothing....see you at Jins at eight"
The boy rang off leaving a confused Jungkook, shaking his head he carried on working hoping that one of the others knew where Jimin had been the last two weeks.

"Hyung I'm telling you I don't want to go to Seoul right now, I'll be fine here, make a night of it stay somewhere, I can do the breakfasts."
" I know you can Jiminee, I've had a nice rest from doing it, you've cooked from nearly the first day you got here!"
"well I think we established I'm no good with the land," jimin laughed remembering his attempt at pruning.
"But the others will expect you? "
"I saw them when I was there every now and then"
"Well ok , I'll ask Jin if I can stay at his, I miss that boy."
Jimin smirked to himself, sure of one thing, Namjoons take it slow with the girlfriend was more like a brother to a sister, he treated the girl like a family member she did the same back, Jimin was sure it was because Namjoon didn't realise his sexuality but kept his mouth shut.
Namjoon left early afternoon leaving Jimin to himself, he didn't mind he had time to think of Jungkook, he hoped he was happy, he sighed then opened up some Mail that had been addressed to him and found it was his phone from the bus company he'd got in touch with. He laughed to himself , he didn't bother to charge it up he'd do it tomorrow .
Jungkook arrived late the others chatting non stop til they saw him arrive. He sat next to Tae picking up the drink he was offered he noticed nobody mentioned Jimin so he presumed they must of talked about him before he got there obviously no one knew where he was he sighed.
"So Namjoon how's it going?"
"Great,Kook loving the life,the people that come are great"
Tae let out a laugh, Jungkook looked at him," oh you'll soon find out," Tae said.
The meal was served glasses raised," to Jin" they said , congratulating him and his restaurant .
"Thanks everyone,it's so busy , makes me want a break , maybe I'll go to Joonie just like J...."
" just like all the other posh people ,"Tae said wanting to hold back the news a little bit longer.
"Yah I'm not posh!!!" Yelled Jin .
Namjoon patted Jins leg, "your welcome any time Jin it would be a pleasure, "he said smiling at the boy he'd missed a lot.
"So Jungkook,I see your video production was aired, really good, how's the girlfriend?"
Tae burst out laughing already knowing what had gone on with Rose.
Jungkook was just about to ask what Namjoon meant when a cough came and a familiar voice said," how you doing bitches!!"
"Suga!!" They all yelled, "when did you come back."
"Today, as I slept on the plane I needed some food so I came here,"
They made room for the boy asking him about America.
After a detailed explanation he turned to Jungkook,"so you and Jimin done the dirty yet?"
Tae couldn't hold in his full blown laughter, while the others went "WHAT!!"
"Tae, I thought you told me they lived together now, about bloody time I say all those covert glances they used to give each other so obvious they had a crush on each other."
Tae nodded tears of laughter streaming down his face," oh , I'm sorry....I tried,I really tried,they are so dumb Suga!!"
Jungkook just looked from one to another, Hobi piped up with ," Yer you know I always thought you two would get together there always felt like there was something in the air sizzling between you."
"But Jimin said Jungkook had a girlfriend called Rose?" Namjoon said.
"Pffft, that's like you telling us you have a girlfriend Namjoon we all know that couldn't be true ,don't we Jin," said Suga. Making those two boys go red and splutter.
"Jimin told you?" Jungkook said to Namjoon.
"Ta da, that's what I've been waiting for,finally,tell him Joonie."
" tell me what, do you know where Jimin is?"
"Of course, he's been staying at mine."
Jungkooks tongue poked the inside of his mouth a sure sign he was upset about something.
"When did he get there?"
"About two weeks ago, silly boy lost his phone on the bus so if you've tried ringing that's why he hasn't been in touch, he told me all about how he thought it best to move out so you and your girlfriend could be together as she wasn't keen on him being there.I did think it a bit odd I mean who wouldn't want Jiminee around?"
Jungkook felt all eyes on him,"what I didn't tell him to go and no she isn't a girlfriend she's someone who stirred things up between Jimin and I by being a bitch." He muttered .
"Do you like Jimin,Kook?" Said Suga.
"Of course I like him he's a friend."
"No I mean do you LIKE Jimin."
Jungkook looked at the other,"weeeell, I like the way he smiles,he can make me feel happy when I'm sad , he does this funny little dance when he's cooking and thinks no one is watching,he makes me smile when he tries to reach things that are too high,his little hands when they peep out of the oversized tops he wears and his feet so cute......"
"He likes him," the others said.
"Fuck I really like him!!"
Now he knew why he'd been so upset at Jimin not being there, why he was constantly worried how the boy was.
"But what if he doesn't like me?!?!"
"Oh he does," said Tae and Suga fist bumping each other for saying it together.
"I need to see him ,I'll go with you tonight Joonie,"
"No Kook, I'm staying at Jins tonight,it would definitely be too late to get back now, drive me back tomorrow as a driver brought me today I can cancel him for tomorrow ."
Much as Jungkook wanted to see Jimin right away he had to agree with Namjoon so after finishing the night he made arrangements to pick him up in the morning and go with him to see Jimin.
At his home he packed a few things in case Jimin wouldn't come back straight away, his eyes held a determined glint Jimin was going to be his this time nothing would stop him.