Truths

It was two days after Jimins accident, he had become more flustered around Jungkooks prescence, although the other did no more than a gentle waist caress here or a peck on the lips now and then Jimin felt wound up waiting for some sort of release. He could now hobble easier on his leg and his wrist was now nearly well just the odd twinge.
Jungkook  walked into the pod," I've just told Namjoon I have to go back."
"Ok, thank you for taking care of me."
" Your coming back with me Jimin"
" What!......Er no you don't need me there, you've done more than enough here."
Jungkook walked to the small boy, trapping him in between his arms," you.....are.....coming .....home" he pecked the boy on his lips before going around packing their stuff up.
"Hey!" Jimin said frustrated," I'm ok here!"
" but I'm not ok with it Jimin, now don't be a bratty kid or I may have to punish you," Jungkook smirked.
Jimin started mumbling about dominating pricks who should respect their elders as he hobbled around picking bits and pieces up. Two hands came and rested on his shoulders and he was pulled against Jungkooks chest and a hot breath caught his ear," I can hear you Jimin, now if you want me to be dominant I can be, but for now let's just pack up," he bit the others earlobe gently before smacking him on the backside and pushing him gently away.
The small red faced boy gulped images in his brain of Jungkook being dominating.........
All packed and ready to go they were just about to head over to find Namjoon ,when he came rushing over to them, "hey you two ready to go, just thought I'd let you know Jimin the boys that assaulted you have been found, they were trying to sell the bike, as soon as they were questioned one gave the others up as he had been concerned about you falling, he seems to have just joined the gang, but didn't want anyone to get hurt."
" oh , ok then, I hope their punishment isn't too harsh they are only young."
Jungkook sighed," Jimin your too soft! Right Namjoon we are going , hope to see you soon." They turned towards the car before Jimin turned and hobbled over to Namjoon hugging him tightly, not noticing Jungkooks jealous look," thanks Namjoon, you are a good friend,"
"Always Jimin," the other said smiling at the boy before he got into the car.
They drive off, there was a easy silence in the car then as the journey progressed the lull of the engine made Jimins eyes close until he was soon in a deep sleep, only waking up when the car stopped.He realised they weren't at Jungkooks home but his workplace,"sorry Jimin I need to pick some bits up here and talk to my boss before we go, come in stretch your legs a bit."
Jimin followed the other in, sitting in a lounge room staff used for dinner breaks. Jungkook left him there and wandered off. Jimin stood up to get a drink hearing someone behind him he turned only to see Rose standing there with an annoyed look on her face once she saw him.
" so still scrounging off Jungkook huh?"
"I've always paid my way Rose ,"
" what do you hope to gain staying with him?"
"Nothing , he's a friend,"
"You spoilt everything!!he liked me, I know he did, you must have poisoned him against me!" The girl was getting angrier as she went on.
"I'm sorry Rose,"
Slap!!
"Don't you sorry me you useless individual , your nothing, he will come back to me begging, you are nothing to him I hate you!!!
"ROSE!!!!"
Jungkook stepped into the room, seeing Jimin with a red handprint on his face, looking down at the floor.
"Jungkookie......he Er he was being horrid to me!" The girl lied, fake tears trying but failing to fall.
"DON'T CALL ME THAT AND DON'T LIE I HEARD YOU AND SAW YOU SLAP HIM."
Rose realising she had been caught huffed loudly then trying another tack said," Jungkook , I know he is your friend but if you want to carry on being successful, don't let him bring you down, what's he doing with his life? He's like driftwood left on the beach going nowhere!"
"YOU TOXIC BITCH I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU ANYWHERE NEAR ME AGAIN AND WILL DECLINE TO WORK WITH YOU AGAIN!"
Leaving the girl staring frustratedly at him he walked to Jimin who stood frozen in the corner at her words, cupping his red cheek he rubbed it softly telling the boy that everything was ok and then grabbing his hand led him to the car strapping him in and driving home worriedly looking at the quiet boy beside him.
Once there he carried they're luggage in taking it upstairs debating wether or not to put jimins stuff in his room but then thought he didn't want to be too pushy.
Going downstairs he saw Jimin looking into the empty fridge, he turned hearing Jungkooks footsteps," I'll go get some groceries," he quietly said. Turning to slowly walk out he was stopped by jungkook grasping his shoulders then tilting his chin up,"Jimin don't let her effect you she's a toxic bitch."
Jimin gave a small smile," but she's right Kook,I am useless,I don't work like the rest of you, nobody wanted me, thought I was good at anything beside being in BTS...,I don't know what I want myself..., admit it before we all met up that first time did you ever think,' hey I know what why don't I ask my good friend Jimin to move in....or was it when you heard I was in a hotel you thought..., ' hey let's get sad old Jimin to move in here I feel sorry for him?"
Jungkook was quiet, he couldn't deny he hadn't given Jimin much thought before they met up again.
Jimin looked at the others face seeing the truth there before nodding and walking to the front door," it's ok Jungkook I'd rather have the truth than live with lies, I'll get the groceries......no.....on my own,I need to feel useful," he said hobbling out closing the door quietly.
He picked up a few groceries not too much his wrist still wasn't up to carrying much, he slowly walked along admiring the houses and gardens along the way, he came to a park seeing a small stage set up and a tour group dancing and singing with an audience clapping, pulling his mask on so he wouldn't be recognised he stood and watched noticing a group of children in wheelchairs others with disabilities sitting with the biggest beaming smiles in their faces, carers clapping with the excited children until one little girl started crying and ran disjointedly from the group, tripping near Jimin who immediately picked her up," hey sweetie what's up?"
The Carer came over apologising to jimin , trying to get the little girl to come back.
The little girl clung onto Jimin," I want to sing and dance too," she cried.
"Sweetie you can do that?" Jimin said.
"Nobody will show us, nobody wants to teach people like us," she cried.
Jimin rubbed the little girls back trying to reassure her and started asking the woman some questions , she told him about the charitable run home for disabled children ,although taught the rudiments of life  before being let out into the world when 18, there wasn't enough money to pay someone for things like music lessons or dance, the carers did their best to give the youngsters some fun in life but that was all they could do. Jimin took details of the home gave the little girl a hug and promising to see her soon before making his way as quickly as he could back to Jungkooks a big smile on his face.