Im sorry

Jimin loved Jungkooks house, he couldn't remember any other place where he'd wanted to stay. He tried out new recipes in the lovely kitchen and cleaned up when Jungkook went out to work.
Jungkook was getting deeply into videoing finding it very creative he'd come back and tell Jimin how his day had gone and the other would sit and listen with the biggest smile on his face.
Jimin loved to sit in the garden , the flowers kept him in his happy place he adored their sweet smell, he'd sit in the gazebo reading in the afternoon.
About a month after Jimin moved in came a day that tested their friendship.
Jungkook had had a bad day, the video he was shooting ,different from his normal and he wasn't happy with the results.
" hi Kookie, dinner will be in no time at all,"
" I'm not hungry,"
"But you need to eat.
" I said I'm not hungry"
Jimin clung to Jungkooks arm," Aw is Kookie upset, come on you'll want to eat more when you taste it,"
" for gods sake Jimin I'm not hungry, stop clinging
I've told you before I don't like clinging type , do you understand.!! "
Jimin stepped back face pale slightly shaking, when would he learn he thought, just because Jungkook let him stay there didn't mean anything special, he shouldn't annoy him, maybe he was already getting fed up with him always being there.
He muttered a quiet sorry before going to the kitchen packing the food into containers and storing them, if Jungkook got hungry at least they would be there. Jungkook had gone upstairs to his room so Jimin trying to be thoughtful picked his house keys up and walked out leaving Jungkook to have some space from him.
Jungkook had thrown himself on his bed, damn he knew he had been harsh with Jimin, the boy was only trying to be kind. He felt guilty at the words he'd spoken, he remembered when he'd said them years ago and how he'd pushed the boy away , after that Jimin had become more quiet not his boisterous self, come to think of it Jimins whole personality had changed from someone who joked and played jokes on everyonep to the quiet boy in the background still caring and looking after them all but becoming almost invisible that they had really taken him for granted. Ashamed Jungkook went downstairs to apologise it had been a good hour since he left Jimin.
The place seemed empty, when he looked in the kitchen the food had been cleared and put in containers, he realised he was hungry so set himself a plate ,drunk some water, then clearing up went back upstairs ,Jimin must be in his room, he knocked on the door, no answer, was the small boy sulking? He knocked again before turning the handle and entering ,"Jimin I.........", the room was empty, where was he? Going downstairs he called Jimins name but of course no reply came.
Maybe he'd gone for a walk, jungkook had learnt that Jimin was a bit of a home body never going far , so he sat down to watch tv, sure that the boy would turn up soon.

Jungkook stirred realising he'd fallen asleep, glancing at his watch he saw that it was late, he ran upstairs ,Jimins room still empty and he could hear rain falling against the window, had Jimin taken a coat he thought worriedly.
Grabbing his phone he rang the boys number concerned, it rang a few times before," hey Kookieshi," a slurred voice said.
"Jimin where are you, are you ok?"
"I'm .....hang on I'll ask the bar tender," he heard Jimin ask someone a question before coming back on the phone," I'm somewhere called pit stop, Kookie......I think I may be a little bit drunk," he slurred giggling ," did you know, some people here really like me they want me to go with them Kookie....." Jungkook heard a voice in the background ," come on cutie, we will show you a good time.."
Jungkook spoke quickly," Jimin do NOT leave that bar , do you hear me, I am coming to get you ok?"
"Ah ,Kookie can't come he's mad at me, I made him mad, I always make him mad, hey get off me,STRANGER DANGER, hey Kookie tell them to get off me,"
"Jimin pass the phone to the bar tender," he heard the phone drop before being picked up," Hello?" Came a strange voice," Do not let anyone take my friend from the bar, I will come and pick him up but keep him safe, I will make it worth your while," he urged the person in a dominant voice . The male agreed and jungkook rushed out of the house looking up the location of the bar which was about twenty minutes away,driving there slightly over the speed limit he parked up rushing into the bar, seeing the bar tender he asked him about Jimin , the man nodded to a side table," he's totally wasted, he shouldn't get like that, he nodded to another table, they have been eyeing him up all night,I had to threaten them to get them away, the burly man said, jungkook thanked him passing some money over, but the man shook his head," no need, I'd hate to see something happen to a sweet boy like him, we had quite a chat before he got drunk, he doesn't have much confidence in himself does he, kept telling me how great his friends are so talented,how hard it was to keep up and not let them down,"
Jungkook thanked him again before walking to the table where Jimin had his head on his arms sleeping.
"Jimin,come on Jiminee," the small boy mumbled not moving , so Jungkook picked him up in his arms where the boy cuddled into his chest, Jungkook looked down and smiled thinking how cute the boy looked as he carried him to the car gently placing him in the seat and strapping him in before driving home.
As they stopped outside Jimin woke up eyes blurry he managed to undo his seatbelt and stumbled out as Jungkook ran round to help him," hey Kookie why are you here,do you want a drink as well?" He giggled, falling against the car in the rain,jungkook took one look at the soaking wet boy before swinging him up in his arms to rush him indoors.
"Wheeeeee, Kookie you are such a musclepig," the giggling boy said.
"Jimin your soaking wet you have to get changed ok, I do to ,Ill be back in a minute , here's something to sleep in ," he passed Jimins Pjs to him, leaving the boy to undress himself while he also changed.
Coming back ten minutes later he sighed as he saw Jimin sound asleep on his bed shirt nearly off except one arm,trousers undone but not removed. This boy he thought,carefully he removed the clothes,drying the boy off with a towel, he looked at Jimins boxers they looked soaked as well,I can do this he thought,slipping the boxers off. He couldn't help but see the others member, perfect size for a perfect boy he thought, wondering what it would look like engorged, before shaking himself and telling himself not to be a pervert he dressed the other in his Pjs before putting him in his bed and covering him intent on leaving he turned as he heard the small boy mutter," I'm sorry Kookie,I won't cling,I'm sorry you don't like me," he bent and brushed the tears that had dropped from the boys eyes in his sleep,"I'm sorry to Jimin,I like you a lot please forgive me" and gently kissed the sleeping boys forehead.
He went to his room, he knew Jimin wouldn't remember much from this night, on the rare occasions Jimin had got wasted he never really remembered much of what he had done and usually asked the others, who either told him he'd done nothing or made up outrageous stories about things worrying the boy until they gave in and assured him all was ok.
Jungkook drifted off, all the while the image of Jimin naked disturbing his dreams and making him moan in his sleep.