🌞Chapter 36🌻

🌞🌻

The week at home passed quickly. They knew that their busy jobs would be waiting for them when they returned to Tokyo.

Gulf was so busy with work that he forgot all about Art. He hadn't even seen him since the last time. When they got home, there were tons of messages from him for Mew, but Mew never returned the calls.

"Have you talked to Art since then?"

The boy still bothered Gulf a little, even though Art hadn't showed up lately.

"Don't worry about him. He's busy with school. His professors this semester are really strict, so he said he had to study really hard."

"Oh, really?" It still looked as if Gulf was uneasy.

Well, Gulf had seen Mew and Art kissing, so he might not be so easily convinced. Maybe Mew was treating the situation too casually.

Ever since he had graduated college, he hadn't had a steady girlfriend, but he had shared his bed with many women. Mew's main concern when dating was to avoid any future troubles, so he tried not to let romantic feelings develop. He preferred having friends with benefits.

He didn't think of Gulf in the same way, though.

Of course, Gulf wasn't a woman, so it was wrong to think of him as such. But he felt that Gulf was precious. He felt intoxicated by Gulf's kisses, just like he did when he made love to a woman. It's not that he was unpopular with women, but he felt like he had nothing to lose.

"Gulf."

Hearing Mew call his name, Gulf flew towards him. He was a little taller than Mew, and gazed at him with eyes full of expectation. He had such a straightforward heart, a straighforward gaze. Mew didn't know anyone else like him.

"P'Mew." Gulf's cheeks blushed slightly as Mew pressed his lips softly against his. He knew the taste, the sweetness of those lips, and he answered Mew by slightly opening his mouth. Mew took that opportunity to slide his tongue inside Gulf's mouth, in between his teeth, slowly invading his inner mouth.

"Ahhh...Ahhh...Ah..." Gulf moaned as Mew's tongue pushed against his.

It was strange. When they were like this, it was like they share something. Something neither of them could see. They drowned in the sweetness of each other's lips. They lost themselves in each other, and the two of them felt like they were melting together, becoming one.

What was this feeling? Mew loved Gulf. He thought Gulf was so precious. He had never thought he could love a man. He had thought that when Art had confessed his feelings to him. But now he felt passionate towards Gulf.

"P'Mew...P'Mew, I love you," Gulf said passionately between kisses. He grabbed both of Mew's hands, and held them before his eyes like they were some sacred object. He gave him countless solemn kisses on the back of the hand to the tips of his fingers.

It was like a medieval knight giving the princess he loved a kiss to swear an oath. It made Mew's heart swell.

TBC