🌞Chapter 44🌻

🌞🌻

Gulf felt like he was walking on a fluffy cloud, and didn't remember much about what happened after that. They got into Mew's car and headed towards the condo. Mew told him to take a bath so he could relax. After he was done Mew fixed them a simple dinner, which they ate together.

It felt like he was in a dream. Mew had told him he loved him, and they ate a dinner together that Mew had made. If this was a dream, he prayed that he would never wake up.

After they finished cleaning up the kitchen, Mew said, "Go into the bedroom."

Gulf did just as he said and started to walk towards his own room, when Mew caught up with him, smiling.

"Not your bedroom, silly. My bedroom. I'm going to take a bath, so wait for me in there, okay?"

Gulf's face turned bright red and he walked out of his own room. Of course he was embarrassed at his own misunderstanding, but Mew had just told him he was taking a bath and to wait in his bedroom! He was filled with intense embarrassment.

He entered Mew's bedroom for the first time. On the left-hand side, there was a built-in closet. In the corner, there was a double bed. Maybe it was because his office was in a different area, but his bedroom was simple. There was a nightstand next to his bed with a lamp, watch and car keys on it. "So this is P'Mew's bedroom..."

Leaving Mew's bedroom, he went to the office in the next room. Inside was a desk and bookshelves all in a row. The room somehow felt hard and cold. Just like Mew was when he was working.

After finishing his bath, Mew came to him, wearing a bathrobe. Gulf panicked because he had come into the office without his permission, and bowed his head saying, "I'm sorry I came in here without..."

But Mew just smiled.

"It's okay. You can use anything in here you like. I have lots of books, so maybe you'll find some of them useful."

"Oh, thank you."

Gulf picked up a book and flipped through the pages. He loved books. His eyes sparkled as he looked at the book in his hand.

Suddenly, Mew's hand plucked the book out of his hand. "You can read later. I want you all to myself right now," he whispered teasingly.

Gulf's whole body flushed. Mew took him by the hand and led him back to his bedroom. He guided him to the bed. And Gulf obeyed.

"I love you." Mew put his arm around him. As he whispered to him, he gave him little kisses on the mouth, and Gulf closed his eyes, captivated. Mew's tongue pushed into his mouth, and Gulf hesitantly did the same. Mew enjoyed his reaction, and gave him an even deeper kiss in response.

Holding him close, Mew laid him down on the bed. The sheets were cool, they felt so good. They eased Gulf's nervousness.

"Gulf, have you ever done this with another man?" Mew asked.

"No...because you've always been the only one for me."

"Since when?"

"Twelve years ago, when you came to the country that summer. Ever since then..." Mew didn't let him finish. He was adorable Mew couldn't stand it, and he began to devour Gulf's lips noisily.

TBC