🌞Chapter 45🌻

🌞🌻
🔞

"P'Mew, P'Mew..." Gulf moaned in between kisses.

Wrapping his hands around Mew's neck, he kissed him back aggressively. In response, Mew shifted his body slightly, and at the same time Gulf looked to see what he was doing, he felt Mew's hand sneak into his pajama bottoms. Without hesitation, the hand went into his underwear and grabbed Gulf's member.

"...Ahhhh...ahh..."

"I'll make you feel so good, Gulf."

"P'...Mew..."

He began to move his hand slowly, but as Gulf reacted more, he started to jack him off harder and harder. It was so much more stimulating than when Gulf did it by himself. He felt so much pleasure that his mind went blank, his breath became rough.

At some point, Mew had taken off Gulf's underwear, and held his bare member in his hands. He unbuttoned his shirt and Mew's tongue began to lick his pink, erect nipples.

"Ahh...P'Mew, P'Mew..." His body trembled. His young body was reaching its limits, he couldn't wait any longer. "P'Mew, I can't stand it anymore...I'm, I'm going to come!"

"Go ahead. This is only the beginning "

Mew began to stroke Gulf roughly, while teasing his nipples with his tongue gently, at the same time. Gulf's head began to crackle like it was filled with electricity. As soon as he thought he couldn't take it any longer, a tingling feeling raced through his body.

"Ahhh..."

Gulf soaked Mew's hands, as he collapsed on the bed, exhausted.

"P'Mew..."

He laid on the bed for a while, spaced out, breathing heavily. Looking up, he saw Mew lick the semen off his fingers. He turned bright red at the sexiness of the moment. At the same time, he felt himself growing hard again.

Mew noticed the change in Gulf's body. With a charming smile, he knelt in between his legs and took him into his mouth.

"Mmmm! P'Mew, why are you---"

"I told you I would make you feel good, didn't I? Let me make you feel even better."

While Mew's tongue moved while he was talking, a strange sense of pleasure raced through Gulf. It felt so good. He felt like he was going crazy. However, he was worried that Mew was doing something that he didn't want to do.

"But...if you don't want to, you don't have to. Just with your hand is fine..."

"Who said I didn't want to? You don't need to worry about that at all. I'm doing it because I want to. I want to suck your dick, Gulf."

Gulf swelled inside Mew's mouth. Hearing those filthy words come out of Mew's mouth, he surrendered his body to him.

Gulf felt bad that he was the only one getting pleasure. He wanted Mew, too.

Mew, whom he had been longing for all this time. "Then I want too. Let me do it, too."

When Mew was silent, he clarified. "Let me suck your...your dick."

"Don't force yourself."

"I'm not! I want to!"

"Then let's do it together."

Sitting up, Mew slowly began to take off his robe. Gulf watched him, his eyes full of passion.

As he watched Mew take off his robe, he unconsciously held his breath.

"P'Mew, you're so beautiful."

Mew smiled and lay back down with Gulf. First, he placed his hands on Gulf's cheeks and slowly intoxicated him with kisses. Then, he kissed his neck, his collarbone, and then slid his mouth over each of his nipples. The sound of his wet kisses filled the room. Mew kissed Gulf's skin like he was precious. He gave him small kisses everywhere.