2: Not Today, Sorry

** 2 DAYS AFTER IZUKU'S HEAT ENDS **

Katsuki's POV: 

I lied down in bed. Deku doesn't smell like he's in heat anymore, so he must be over. Icy-Hot didn't do anything weird again, so that's good. And I found out what a wave is...

Apparently, according to Google, a wave is something an Omega gets whenever an Alpha is around them, or too close to them. It gives the Omega a great need for sex, or an Alpha's touch. It doesn't matter what Alpha, but it will affect the Omega greatly if their mate is the one to give them their Wave.

I don't know if Deku ever got a huge wave from someone, or he even figured out who his Alpha is. I'd like for it to be me, secretly. 

Deku started coming back to class, and everything is back to normal... Until his next heat, which should be in less than a month.  

I sat up in bed, and stretched. I'm in love with Deku... aren't I? I mean, whenever I think of an Omega, I think of him. And the thought of dating another Omega grosses me out. I can't imagine pinning down someone who isn't Deku. He's the only one that deserves me. All the other extras aren't worth anything. Deku's worth... so much. 

Izuku's POV: 

Kacchan. 

Kacchan. 

Kacchan.

All the Omegas in our school talk about, is Kacchan. I've been walking around this school for years, but these past weeks, a rumor about Kacchan spread, and all the Omegas are going crazy for him. The rumor isn't bad, but they started saying Kacchan's favorite kind of Omega is the kind that'll want to do anything at anytime. I don't know if it's true or not, but just the thought of it being true kind of hurts. I'm not that type of Omega, but the rumor seems to be bringing out the true colors in some of the submissives in our class. Most of the girls have been talking about how they'll ask him to spend the night... I really hope Kacchan says no. 

The thought of him with someone else makes me sick. I want him to be mine, no one else's. Just mine, and only mine...

Katsuki's POV: 

Yeah, I've heard the rumors. They're fake, and annoying. I don't really care what rumors go around about me. All I'm here for is for studies, not getting laid. I've been praying that Deku didn't hear about the rumors, himself. But if he did, I hope he knows they're not true. 'Cause if he does, he might not respect me as much, and I don't want that. I like the amount of respect I get from him now. I don't want it to drop. 

Deku seems distant though, so I think he heard about them. I've been thinking of talking to him about it when we study together, but we never really get a chance. All we do is study, and mutter. So I never really get a chance to say much. 

Although, today is Tuesday. We're studying tonight together, so I might be able to slip in the subject and talk about it. I hope I do. 

I really want to confirm, they aren't true. 

I don't usually care about what people think. But Deku's opinion on me... Means the world to me. 

I want him to know that only HE matters to me, nobody else. I love the way HE is. Not the other Omegas. HIM. And only him.

But... I won't tell him. I can't. All I'll mention will be the rumor, I'll tell him it ain't true, and that's it. No confessions today, sorry.