⚠ 9: Fun Night ⚠

⚠ SMUT CHAPTER ⚠

If you do not like smut, then you can skip this chapter. Just note to self: They are now a pair for life. But for those who like it, let me know what you thought of this chapter, since I have no idea how to write proper smut. 0-0

So sorry if this sucks.

-Sucky Author

Izuku's POV:

My heart wouldn't stop racing as Kacchan took off his pants, and inched down his boxers. 

His Body is just- Ooh La La!! 

I can't get my eyes off him! 

Kacchan eventually pulled off all of his clothing. Nothing left. Full Nude. 

I looked away, trying to keep calm and not pass out from the feeling I was feeling. It didn't really help that I got an erection the moment he took off his shirt.  

I felt Kacchan's boner rub against fine while he kissed my neck and shoulders.

I swear to god, I'm going to pass out. 

Katsuki's POV: 

I tried to keep my calm as I grinded against Deku. I kissed his neck one last time before pulling away and taking out one of my condoms. I looked down at Deku as I pulled it out. 

''Are you going to take off anything else... Or...?'' I asked, looking at him. He was wearing his shirt and boxers, since his pants had fallen to the ground earlier. 

He slowly took off his shirt, before crossing his arms to hide his torso. 

''Mmnh...'' He mumbled, looking away and blushing. 

I prepared my condom, all while asking him what was wrong.

He looked back at me and shrugged. 

''Mna, K-Kacchan, I... I'm not comfortable like this. I mean, look at you! You've got all the muscles in the world, and I'm this little skeleton... Not to mention, you... you shaved.... and I... I didn't.'' He whispered at the end, but I still heard him. He then stood up. ''I'll go shave!!'' He said, walking away. I grabbed his hand and pulled him back towards me. ''Deku, Damn it, I love you for who you are. I'm doing this with you now, no time to go shave. Don't change anything for me. Okay?'' I asked, earning a nod from my Omega.

Deku lied back down in bed, covering himself with his arms. I smiled at him reassuringly, to make sure he was doing fine, and he smiled back.  I crawled back on top of him, now with a condom on, and kissed him passionately. He kissed back, and I soon felt his hands go down to his hips, as he tried to push down his boxers. He got to it, leaving him naked on the bed. I felt the warmth his body radiated, and I liked it. His soft skin was against mine. 

I looked down, arranging myself near Izu's ass, ready to penetrate.

''Take a deep breath, this might hurt a little, okay?'' I asked, earning a nervous nod from Deku. 

I looked down again, this time, slowly pushing myself in. As soon as my tip dissappeared inside of him, he gripped onto my arms harshly. He dug his nails in my skin and threw his head back, groaning loudly. Even though he was in pain, I kept pushing in. Once I was fully inside, I stopped moving, and froze. I had to give time to my Omega to adjust to my size. 

Deku regained his breath, and soon looked back down. He was red in the face, and seemed a little dazed. 

''You can move, y'know?'' he asked, smiling. 

Great. He's smiling. As long as he's doing that, I know he's okay. 

I buckled my hips forward, earning a moan from Izu. I then pulled backa little, and then pushed back in. He moaned louder at every move, and smiled greatly too.

Damn, he's so tight, and he feels so good! I gently stroked his cock as I kept moving inside him, trying to give him the most pleasure possible. He seemed to enjoy it, since he gripped onto my hand and giggled a little. Damn, He's so cute.

Izuku's POV:

Kacchan kept slamming inside me, making me moan louder and louder. God, he's so big! I wasn't expecting him to be nearly 7 inches... 

Kacchan kissed my neck and whispered little nothings in my ear, all while moving his hips and stroking my member... I guess it pays off to be able to multitask, huh... I wish he could feel the amount of pleasure he's giving me right now.  I'm so happy we're going to be life-long mates... I can't wait to live with him, and be able to do this every night, in everyway possible. I know it sounds weird, but I wanna explore this with Kacchan way more than this...

Katsuki's POV (Again): 

After having multiple rounds with Deku, and this was our fourth one, we were pretty exhausted. I could barely keep my saliva in my mouth, and Izu was losing his voice due to all the loud moaning he had been doing. I'm sure we kept the whole apartment block awake. Surprisingly, nobody came to warn us, or tell us to keep it down. Thank god!

I jolted my hips inside of Izuku one last time, ejaculating for the fourth time, before I pulled out and removed my condom. Izuku, on the other hand, flipped on his side, facing away from me, and curled up in a ball, all while trying to regain his breath. 

I threw away the used rubber and then flipped over, trying to figure out why my Omega was facing away. 

He wasn't done his fourth round, and was in the near his climax. Shit, I should've asked if he was done, and okay with me pulling out. I reached at the other side of his body, stroking his member for him, earning a soft moan. I slid my other hand's fingers inside of him, trying to get him to cum faster. 

I don't know if my fingers worked or not, but my Omega ejaculated within the next several minutes. 

''Th... Thank you, Kacchan.'' Deku giggled nervously, smiling at me as I tucked him in. I removed the top blanket, since it was full of sperm, but I added a new one. 

''No problem, you dipshit.'' I scoffed, earning a smile from him. 

''I love you.'' He whispered. My heart skipped a beat, and I felt all warm inside. 

I smirked and answered him. 

''Tsk, you better love me, 'cause you're stuck with me forever.''

He giggled and soon dozed off to sleep. I crawled under the covers, hugging him from behind. 

''I love you too, Izuku.''