5: Moving

Bakugou's POV:

Deku woke up, snuggled up in my arms, as usual. For the past few days, I've been helping him pack up his dormitory. And we usually fall asleep on the floor. His heat is supposed to end today, so that's good.

But otherwise, I handle myself well around my Omega. And yes, we are now an official pair! Not long after the prom, Izu asked me to mark him. Sure, both of us were hesitant at first, but I ended up softly biting his neck. Now, no Alpha will smell him when he's in heat.

The fact that I'm an official pair with Deku makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. I love him so much...

So, the thing is, Alphas can mark their Omegas by softly biting their necks, which will lead them to being a pair. But this only works for a year. So, the Alphas must renew their bites every 365 days. If the Alpha want to mark their Omega for life, they must mark them from the inside, which is having sex. Me and Deku are only paired for a year, since we want to take it slow.

And we're happy this way too. I wouldn't change it for anything. Just being with Izuku makes my heart skip a beat. I don't want anything to change between us.

Izuku's POV:

I stood up, leaving Kacchan's warmth. I love falling asleep in his arms every night. I know it's childish, but his voice and heartbeat calm me down.

I then made my way towards my desk, taking out some new clothes for today – the only clothes I had left in my dresser, that is. All my stuff was packed. I was leaving today. And so was Kacchan. This school, which we had spent countless good times in... We were leaving it, forever.

It's a weird thing to think about, honestly!

Me and Kacchan shared out first kiss in the common area, and our others in our dorms. These were for sure, my favorite moments of the entire school year.

I grabbed my bags, when I was done changing, and took one last look around the place. All there was left was the dresser, and the bed... And Kacchan standing in the middle of the room.

I giggled at the sight and walked out, followed by my Alpha.

He walked up to me, his bags in his left hand, and grabbed my hand with his right. We walked down the halls, out to the gates. As I left the campus, a strange feeling overcame me. I was going to miss this place, and that's a fact.

Kacchan squeezed my hand, snapping me out of my thoughts.

''I'm going to stop by your place first, so you can get rid of these dang big bags, and then follow me at my new apartment...'' He said, smirking.

Ah, yes, Kacchan's new apartment. I can't wait to see it! He's been talking about it ever since he got it! He said it's a huge place and won't stop talking about how big the bed is. I know he wants me to stay the night, but Kacchan's rut is just around the corner, and to be honest... I'm terrified of Alphas in ruts.

Ruts are like heats, but for Alphas. They're less painful though, and they only come once every 12 months. Plus, they only last 24 hours! However, these ruts make the Alphas go wild. They become super dominant, over-protective, and they become needy for their Omega's body...

That's why, I don't want to be around Kacchan. You never know when his rut's going to start...