11: Doctor's Appointment

Izuku's POV: 

I looked down at my hands, sighing shakily. The doctor stood up and walked out the room, letting me change back into my normal clothes. 

I took off my hospital robe, and put on my jeans, and hoodie. I was so embarrassed. I had to pass a bunch of personal tests, involving my down-there-area. And now, I get some news... News I wasn't hoping to get. How will Kacchan take it? He's constantly gone at work... He won't like this. Not at all. 

I had been being sick for nearly a month, and I got worn out. I decided to come see what was wrong with me. Kacchan's at work today, and my mom is gone over to her stupid boyfriend's house again. Yes! My mom got a boyfriend! I'm glad she's happy, and I support her completely! But, she can take a break and spend some time with me too! Then again, she probably felt the same way when I was always over at Kacchan's... Oh well. Right now, all that I can think about, is what's inside of me. This... This thing, that nobody asked for. Something people call a baby. I don't want it, and I'm 99% sure Kacchan won't even want it either. So, instead of telling him, I'll get home, google how to get rid of it, and BAM! Nothing ever happened. 

I'm pretty sure the abortion limit is 3 months... So if ever I'm not able to kill it myself, I always have that option! 

I shake my hands, starting to panic. What am I thinking? This is a human being, growing inside of me! I'm responsible on putting it into this world, and I'm already thinking about killing it?! 

I sit down against the hospital room's wall, trying to regain my breath. I count to 100, trying to calm myself. 

I want my Alpha. I want him to hold me in his arms... I want to forget about this. How did it even happen? We used protection! Oh... I wish I can go back in time... 

Why me?

Katsuki's POV: 

I walk up the stairs to my apartment. Deku texted me he was there and had something important to talk about. I walk up, and turn into the hall, where I see Deku, crumpled up in front of my door. His face is in his hands and he seems to be crying. Why isn't he inside? I gave him my key... 

''Deku?'' 

He looks up to me, wiping his tears. 

''Why aren't you inside?'' I ask. He immediately stood up, hugging me tightly as he sobbed a little louder. 

He sadly explained to me he had lost his key, and was stressed out from today's events. He had something to talk to me about, but he didn't know how. 

I could feel his heart beat on my lower chest. I hugged him once again, kissing him before we both walked in.

He sat down on my couch, shaking as he tried to breath. I put away my stuff before joining him. I sat in front of him, on a chair. He looked up to me, with tears threatening to fall. I smiled softly, wanting to make him feel better. But he just looked down and struggled to speak up. 

''Uh... Erm, Um... I-I... Uh, K-Kacchan, I... Uh...'' Izu gulped and looked back up, taking a deep breath before blurting our three words that stayed printed in my mind. 

''Kacchan, I'm Pregnant!'' 

Izuku's POV: 

I couldn't help but let the tears fall down my cheeks by now. I looked up to see Kacchan's reaction. He seemed a little confused, and his face scrunched up.

I giggle. 

It looks like he's constipated.

Kacchan smiled at my laugh, but immediately look down right after. He sighed and sat up straight, leaning against the back of the chair. He looked up to the ceiling, rubbing his forehead with his left hand.

''How?'' He groaned, looking back at me. 

I shrugged, not knowing what to answer. I just wanted to melt. Disappear. That's all. I felt so intimidated by him right now. Like I was nothing but a pebble. 

He looked back down at me. He had tears in his eyes, which I've never seen on him. He smiled softly as he looked down and leaned forward. I heard his scoff as he wiped his tears. ''Gosh...'' He mumbled, giggling to himself. 

He looked back up with a smile. 

''This is great!'' He scoffed. 

I couldn't tell if it was sarcasm or not. 

He stood and and kissed my forehead. I think... He's happy? 

''Come here.'' He said, walking to his room. 

I followed him, and stopped in the doorway as he went to his closet. 

'' I... Uh, I found this about a week before we... Well, y'know. I thought it was cute. I got it as a reminder of how much I wanted a baby with you one day. I know it's soon, and you're probably stressed out, but this is perfect Izu! Babe, we're having a baby for God's sake! Ha!'' Kacchan laughed as he handed me a little green onesie, for a baby. I smiled at how small it was, and the little slippers that came with it. 

It's hard to believe in 9 months, a baby will be wearing this, and it'll be mine. 

Ours. 

Me and Kacchan's. 

We're having a baby.