12: Contractions?

Izuku's POV: 

''Flip over will ya?'' Kacchan groaned, from behind my. I glanced at the clock on the wall. 5 AM.

I rolled over, rubbing my stomach as I did so. 

''There... Now I can have both my babies next to me.'' He chuckled. With me, being nearly 9 months pregnant, I hate facing Kacchan. I don't have much space to move. That,s why I face the other way. Mitsuki and Masaru, Kacchan's parents, are sure it's going to be a Bakugou Baby. Apparently, Bakugou Babies are big, compared to Midoriya Babies. Both me and my mom were really small at birth. Kacchan, on the other hand, was pretty big, just like Masaru! 

I don't care if the baby's big. I just want to do my best by bringing it into the world, and giving it the best life I could ever give a child. Me and Kacchan both decided not to get a gender reveal, so we painted the nursery a light grey. We got the stuff for the baby with the help from family (In the baby shower). 

Kacchan pressed his hands down on my belly. He does this every morning. 

''Good Morning, squirt.'' He whispered, kissing my tummy. I immediately felt a little kick, that made both of us giggle. 

''Ah, so you're awake... When're you coming out? I can't wait to meet you.''

Once again, a little kick was felt. Or a punch. I can't tell. I guess the baby will be just as aggressive as Kacchan, hehe. 

My Alpha kept kissing my tummy, whispering to it in the process. I love when Kacchan's this affectionate. 

After Kacchan was done his morning routine, we both walked out, sitting in the kitchen. He got something ready for breakfast. I looked down to my stomach as I felt a weird cramp pass. It wasn't too bad, but it kinda felt like an explosion inside of me. I cramped up, whining as the cramp suddenly got 10 times worst. Kacchan turned around, glancing weirdly at me. 

''A cramp?'' he asked, before turning around again. 

''Mhm...'' I muffled out, as the cramp went away. 

We both ate breakfast, and 27 minutes went by before one of those cramps came back to me, this time, a little harder. It felt like my hips were being shattered, and I suddenly needed to pee. Since I couldn't stand, because of the pain, I tried to keep it in. But I guess my baby wasn't done bouncing on my blatter, and I wet myself in the middle of the place. At first, Kacchan panicked, thinking it was my water. 

Once I managed to calm him down, I went to change, frustrated with myself. This sucked. I'm used to having cramps, but these a exaggerated! I mean, come on! Why do they have to hurt this much?! I sit down our toilet, pulling off my pants and underwear, and putting on new ones. 

Yes, Our! We just moved in together! Isn't that great! Well, we sort of had to, if we wanted to raise a kid together. So now, we're both turning 20 soon, having a baby, and... wow. Speaking of turning 20, Kacchan's birthday is in 8 days. April 20th! We're April 12th today, and I still haven't gotten him a gift. Which is weird, since I usually buy my friends' gifts early. But to be honest, I won't be able to buy something really big, since all our money went into baby stuff. 

I walk out the bathroom, with Kacchan smiling. ''What?'' I ask.

''Nothing, I'm just thinking of how freaked out and exited I became when I thought about the baby arriving.'' he scoffed. 

I smiled at him, walking over. 

''I'm sure the baby is just as exited to meet you.'' I whisper before kissing his cheek.

He turns around at me with a playful smirk. 

''What the hell? YOU'RE SO WEIRD!'' He yelled, grabbing me and tickling me. 

I laughed out loud as he gripped my sides, moving his fingers. He's going to make me piss myself again!

''Ah, Ah! Kacchan! S-Stop!'' I suddenly yell, as I felt the liquid drip down my legs. ''SERIOUSLY??!'' I scream, frustrated. I just changed! You can't blame me! I didn't even pee this time! I held it in! I still need to pee! Then why did I...

''Deku, is something wrong with your blatter or something?'' Kacchan chuckled, looking away. 

I kept staring down.

Something's not right.

Katsuki's POV: 

Deku kept staring down at the puddle beneath him. I left the room, not thinking much of it. I'll let him deal with himself. He must be pretty frustrated. I sit down in our bed, turning on the TV, but immediately closing it again when I heard Deku whine in the kitchen. 

I walked out. He was having another one of those cramps again. He looked up to me with pleading eyes, which I couldn't resist. I helped him out, pulling off his sweat-pants, and leading him to the couch. He leaned against the back of it as I picked up the mess. 

He whined some more, calling my name multiple times. 

''Kacchan... Kacchan I think something's wrong...'' Izu said, looking at me again. I stood up with the wet rag, putting it into the dirty laundry basket. 

''What do you mean?'' I asked.

He shook his head and swallowed. 

''Mnh... I don't know. I don't think I just peed... I think that was my water. 'Cuz I still need to pee right now, and... G-Gah, I think I'm having contractions.'' Izu whined, leaning over the couch again.

My heart skipped a beat. Is he... Serious? The baby's coming? Really?! I immediately panicked. Shit, the bag! Hospital, bag, hospital, bag, baby, Izu, baby, Izu...

The same thoughts mixed up in my mind as I grabbed the Go-Bag. (The Go-Bag is a bag couples get ready before the birth, so they just have to grab it and go.) 

I let it beside the door and got another change of clothes for Deku... He can't go out in underwear, y'know? Izu was dressed up in several minutes, and we both walked out the apartment. I wanted to run and carry him out, but he assured me we had a lot of time left, and he could still walk for now. 

Off we went... To go greet our little one, and bring them into this world...