13: Hiroki Bakugou

Izuku's POV: 

I pushed once more, giving it all my might. I can't do this anymore. I feel like my pelvis is about to shatter. Shatter in a million pieces. Kacchan stood next to me, cheering me on with every push. I'm really lucky he's this supportive. I couldn't have made it this far without him. He gripped onto my hand once more, pressing his forehead against mine. 

''Come on, Izu! Baby, you're so close! You can do this, I swear!'' My Alpha encouraged, making me smile. I wiped away a little bit of sweat from my forehead, leaning back into the pillows as I gave another push. God it hurts! I heard the doctor mumble something, but I didn't pay attention. Besides, Kacchan's the one that's been talking to them the most.

I wheezed, earning my Alpha's attention back. He smiled softly and walked back to me. 

''Okay, baby... Here.'' Kacchan said, grabbing my hands. It immediately got me worried. What's wrong? That baby? Is it okay? Don't tell me it's dead... Have I been working all this time for absolutely nothing? God Damn it! 

''Sweetie, you're going to have to push really hard okay?'' He asked, smiling at me.

What does he mean? Is this it? Is this the last one? I nod and smirk, bracing myself for the next push. I clenched my teeth as I pushed again, really really hard. I hope this is enough...

Katsuki's POV: 

Izu lets out a scream of relief as he lets go of my hand, panting heavily. He smiled, and so did I. He seemed proud of what he had just done. I brushed away a strand of hair, and leaned in to kiss him. But before I could, both our heads looked down at the doctor, hearing the first scream of our baby. 

Deku laughed, proud of himself. This was so surreal... I have a son! 

The black haired doctor walked over to me, handing me the naked baby. They hadn't cleaned him, or wrapped him up. I held the little baby in my arms, shushing it gently. I looked down to it's feet, seeing him kick around, trying to fight me off. I smirked and let a tear fall. Both me and Deku were tired, and happy. The doctors came to me, taking my son out of my arms, and wrapping him up, wiping a little of the goo off of him. 

They handed him back to me, after having taken care of things.

I held him in my arms for up to 7 minutes, while they changed my Omega's hospital gown, and set him up in a clean bed, more comfortably. He couldn't walk right yet, so the doctors had to help him out. 

Once Izu was settles down, he reached out to me, asking for the baby, who had now calmed down and was staring at me intensly. I smiled and handed him to his mom... 

Or dad. Whatever Deku prefers. 

Izu smiled as he held our son for the first time. He looked down at him and smirked. 

''Hi... I'm your mommy... Nice to meet you, little one... Welcome to our little family!'' Izu giggled, tears flowing down his face. He slowly started sobbing softly, as our son fell asleep on his chest. 

''Wow...'' He whispered, looking up to me. I took a seat next to him, so I'd be able to see both of them clearly. 

''Can we call him Hiroki?'' Deku asked me, smiling as tears kept rolling down his freckled cheeks. 

I smiled. I like the name. ''Why?'' I ask, curious.

''It means: Bright Boy; abundant boy and strenght. And I like it.'' Izuku giggled.

I nodded, satisfied. Little Hiroki.