4: Prom (2)

Katsuki's POV:

Yeah, You got it right. Today's the day I'm telling Deku how I feel. 

How? No idea.

When? No clue.

I just knew, whenever it may be, that I was going to tell him. 

Am I nervous? Yeah.

Am I scared? ... I don't know.

Sure, I feel uneasy about it. But anyone would right? I mean, I'm confident about this. I WANT to do this. I'm just stressed he may not like it, and I end up embarrassing myself.

''Kacchan!? Can you hear me?'' 

I look down to Deku. He smiled and me and pointed the snack tables. 

''Lookie! Look at what they've got! I haven't had these since we were kids!! Remember those?!'' 

Deku ran over to the table, immediately grabbing a handful of candy-corn.

''You haven't had those since we were kids, seriously?'' I ask, scoffing slightly.

''You did?! I haven't!'' He mumbled, with his mouth half-full. 

After Deku managed to swallow his mouthful, we went to sit on one of the couches. ...But after a while, the nerd started to fidget. So, I stood up, and handed him my hand. 

''Wanna dance?'' I asked, gaining his attention. 

He immediately smiled at me and nodded. 

We walked onto the dance floor, as we both tried to start dancing at the paste of the music. It was slow, so we managed to keep up pretty well. I was holding one of Deku's hands, and my other was around his waist. Deku's other hand was on my shoulder, as he held tightly onto mine. 

He smiled up at me, humming gently as he did so. 

I couldn't help but smile back. He's just so cute, and pure. After a while, Deku started looking around, rather than looking at me. I didn't really like that. 

''Deku.'' I said, grabbing his attention once more.

''Hm? Yeah, what's up?'' He asked, smiling softly. Seriously, he can not stop smiling, can he?

I smirked slightly, before tilting his head towards mine. He immediately flushed red, as I inched closer to his face.

Damn, I can feel my heart racing. I think it's going to just- Pop out my chest or something. 

Soon, I felt Deku's warm, soft lips on mine.

Izuku's POV: 

Kacchan pulled away, leaving me a blushing mess. I could still feel the feeling, lingering on my lips. It was weird... 

''Deku... I, Um, I love you.'' Kacchan whispered against my ear, leaving his warm cheek against mine. 

I tried to regain my senses. This was all happening so fast! It felt kind of surreal! OMG!

Kacchan pulled away from my cheek, waiting for an answer. I cleared my throat, trying to get rid of the lump I was feeling inside it. 

All I wanted was to go back up to my dorm. This was too much, and besides, my suppressants are probably about to wear off.

''So, Uh, Y-You're not going to say it back?'' Kacchan asked, scoffing. 

I wanted to say it back, but my body wouldn't cooperate. So I just pressed my head against his chest, listening to his racing heart beat. Trying to count every one of them. It somewhat calmed me. And I was able to return Kacchan's feelings in no time. Once I spilled my guts to him, telling him about my feelings, he stared at me for a while, slowly turning red. I smiled, before I felt sick again. 

Oh, how I want to go home. 

Kacchan stayed quiet, and seemed to pick up on my expressions, since he walked me back to my dorm, asking me to change into comfy clothes. 

So, I listened to him. We didn't speak. So it was awkward for a while. But as soon as I came back out of my bathroom, Kacchan asked for some clothes for himself. I gave him some of my most comfortable, large clothes, hoping they would fit him better - and they did. He came out of the bathroom, dressed in a sweatshirt, and sweatpants. He seemed just as comfortable as I was. 

Kacchan's nose had been twitching for a while now. About everytime a cramp would pass for me, his nose would twitch for him. Which probably meant my suppressants were worn out. Kacchan and I nuzzled up on my bed, where he wrapped me in a million blankets. I could feel a wave coming along... But I was fine. I had my Alpha in my arms. No need to do anything tonight. I was with my Alpha. And that's more than what I could ask for.