6: Text Messages

** JULY 2ND, KATSUKI'S RUT **

Izuku's POV:

I smiled softly at the text I had just recieved. Kacchan was currently in his rut. Today was the day. Therefore, the I stayed away, since I'm scared of Alphas in their rut. 

Kacchan ❤

- I miss you.

Izuku smiled and rolled over, answering to the message.

- I miss you too! ❤

- Can you come over, plz

- I can't Kacchan you know that

- Please

- No 

- Awe come on I wont do anything

- I said noooo

- Please

- No

- Please

- No!

- Pretty please with a damn cherry on top

- I need my omega

I blushed slightly and smiled, stuffing my face in my pillow. I didn't respond to his messages after that, I just left my phone in my room and went dowstairs to help my mom with supper.

I know Kacchan's going to spam me, as usual. He's like that, whenever I don't answer him withing 5 minutes, he starts sending a bunch of messages, as if he's worried about me or something... Or he just likes to annoy me. I don't know. 

I quickly chopped a few vegetables for my mom, since we're having Stir-Fry for supper. It's a new recipe my mom found on the internet a few weeks back. It sounds good, and I can't wait to try it! 

After having washed my hands, I left the kitchen and walked up to my room, where I could hear my phone buzzing for a few minutes now. Surely Kacchan. 

I picked up the phone and looked down at the screen. 20+ Notifications, all from Kacchan ❤.

I smirk and sit back down, typing on my screen, and assuring him that I'm fine. 

He's bugging me, asking me to come over. I want to, but I'm afraid he might get really horny and do something I don't want to do. So I'll stay here, and go over tomorrow, when his rut is over.

Katsuki's POV: 

I look down at my screen once more. Deku says he doesn't want to come over today, and I don't blame him, to be honest.  I'm not in my right mind today. It happens for 24 hours, once a year... My Rut.

I hate the fact that I can't be around Deku today. He canceled our plans to go get a cold treat. I was really looking forward to introducing him to my favorite Popsicle. I'm sure he would've loved it. Banana. I know it's plain, and weird, but it's actually pretty good.

Anyways, Deku said he'd come over tomorrow, which is okay. 

I won't be like this anymore... So he'd be fine. 

Hey Readers! I literally just came across that fake text message thingy, and it works well! I'm satisfied. Lol. Hope you liked this chapter, don't forget to comment and vote! 

-Sucky Author