3: Prom (1)

Izuku's POV: 

I looked down at the tux my mom had bought for me. I didn't feel like putting it on. What's so good about going to prom, when I'll have to come back every hour to take a damned pill? Yes, I'm in my heat, again. Kacchan let me know, as usual. Speaking of him, he's been nicer, lately. It's funner to be around him. He told me the other day, the rumors weren't true. They kept spreading after that, and Kacchan got taken to the principal's office. But after that, it calmed down. 

Anyways, school's done! I'm finally graduating 12th grade! I don't know what to do with my life though. I like to write, and draw. But that's it. My mom told me I should become a journalist, and Ochako suggested becoming a tattoo artist... So she could get free tattoos. But I'm not so sure about any of the ideas I come up with. But right now, I'm stressing over prom. I have no date, I don't want to show up there all alone... An Omega in it's heat, at prom, alone... I can't risk it. 

Ochako's found herself a date... Tenya Ida is his name, I think. I don't know. And Shoto decided to go with Momo Yaoyorozu, the popular girl in the class. Not surprising. I mean, Ochako and Tsuyu both think she sleeps around with people. But then again, they thought Kacchan was that type of person too. I don't judge people until I've gotten a good chance to meet and get to know them. 

Prom starts at 6:00. It's currently 4:48. I know I won't go. So, why not nestle up in my blankets, get some food, and watch movies until midnight? Nothing's stopping me.

Katsuki's POV: 

Prom... I know it's pretty last minute, but Shitty Hair convinced me I should go, and bring someone along. I agreed on going, but there's no way I can just spring this on Deku last minute. Yes, I want to bring the dipshit to prom. I know he's in heat, but I'll keep an eye on him. Plus, I'll make sure his suppressants don't wear off. I'll time him, and make sure he takes them every hour. Just so other Alphas won't smell him. 

I look down to my stupid outfit, which I borrowed from Kirishima earlier. It's pretty simple. Just a red blouse, and a pair of black pants. Black shoes, and a belt. I tried style my hair in a different way too, slicking it back. It took 15 minutes, but I managed to make a good show out of myself. 

It feels so weird to be dressed all nice for once. 

Now, all I need to do, is see if Deku's up for it. 

Izuku's POV: 

I was all wrapped up on my bed, turning on my TV, and just as I was about to take a bite out of my chocolate bar, someone knocks on my door. I MEAN, COME ON!??! CAN'T AN OMEGA GET A FEW MINUTES OF PEACE?! I stand up, destroying my blanket nest. I then walk to the door, opening it. I wasn't really happy until I saw who was standing there. 

''Kacchan?'' 

He was so hot! I mean, he always is... But today! Oh, Wow! His pants, his shirt, his hair, his eyes... Oh, Everything about him was so... Breathtaking. I looked down to my old stained T-Shirt, and my sweat-pants. I'm nothing compared to what he looks like right now.

''Hey Deku...'' Kacchan says, smiling. 

I look up, a little embarassed that he sees me like this. 

''I was wondering... Uh, If... If you're up for it... To, Uh, Come with me to prom tonight?''

Kacchan blushed a little as he smiled softly at me. 

I suddenly felt sick. I look like this, and he wants to take me to prom? Not to mention, I'm in heat! What is he, nuts?! I'm way to much of a responsibility right now... You never know when I'll get a wave or something. 

''So... Do you want to come? It's in 30 minutes...'' Kacchan asks, once more.

I look down. I have to take a shower, take another pill (I reek), get dressed, deodorant, brush my teeth... I'll never be able to do that in 30 minutes. 

''Kacchan... I'm flattered! But, I don't know...'' 

As soon as I finished talking, he pulled out a small bag. ''Put your pills in here. I'll keep an eye on you, promise! '' 

I smile. 

There's no way I can't resist that face... He's just so hot, and cute at the same time! 

I giggle slightly and make my way to my bathroom, grabbing my pills, and tossing them at him. 

Katsuki's POV: 

I heard the water in the shower close, which meant Izu was done washing. I only waited several more minutes before he walked out, looking... Just.... Gorgeous! His green vest, and his white blouse underneath... And his black pants, with a belt similar to mine. His hair was just as usual, and he smelled so good... I couldn't tell if it was his heat, or the fact that he just came out of the shower... But eitherway, he was stunning.

We soon exited the dorm, and walked down to the common area, where the prom was being held. Music was playing, and most of the graduates were dancing. A few were sitting and chatting, and a couple was making out on the sofas. 

Deku looked around, amazed.  He seemed happy. His smile was radiant. 

I forgot to mention...

Tonight, is the night that I'm telling Deku how I feel.