Chapter 1

A/N: quick note, R/M means Random Man. You can name him yourself. Thank you for choosing my book. Now to the story!!

Enjoy!!

Previously on Prologue

We fall into the ocean. I struggle to swim but the current makes it impossible for me to stay on the surface. I can feel myself slipping. Then everything turns black.

Is this how I'm going to die...

-Saved-

3rd P.O.V

A man known as R/M is out in the ocean, trying to catch fishes. But so far, he have no luck in doing so. As the seconds passed, he starts to grow frustrated. But he still wanna try to at least catch a few.

He throws his fishing net at a random direction. But it seems to get stuck on something. He knew he have no choice but to dive and untangle whatever the net is stuck on.

He grabs his diving gear and jumps inside the ocean. He follows the net to a deeper spot inside the ocean. He get very shocked when he realize what the net is stuck onto.

There's a huge block of ice. Then he notice how the water around him gradually starts to become colder. He was so confused, how can the ocean become cold in one of the warmest place in the world?

He place his hand on the block and swipe it a little so he can get a clearer view. He got so shocked to see there's a girl, a lemur and a giant bison.

He got even more shocked when the girl's eyes snaps opens. He shakes his head. He knew he can't rescue them alone. So he swims up to the surface and call out to his friends which are on a different boat.

"Help me!!" He yelled. "R/M? What happened? Are you hurt??" One of his friends said. "No! I just found something! There's this huge block of ice. There's a girl inside it, with a lemur and a bison!" He said. His friends looked baffled before they burst out laughing at his words.

"Stop laughing and help me!! They're still alive!!" He yelled. "Stop joking around! This ocean is one of the most warmest spot! How can there be a block of ice?" One of them said. "If you don't believe me! Then come with me!!" He yelled angrily. "Alright, alright... I'll come..." one of them said. He puts on his diving gear and jumps inside the ocean.

The man leads him to where he discovered the block of ice. He give a hand signal saying 'do you believe me now?' To his friend. His friend just nods his head in return. He give another hand sign to swim to the surface.

"He was telling the truth!" His friend said. "We have to help them!" R/M said. They all nod their heads. Each of them grab a chain. They out on their diving mask and jump under the ocean. They tie the chain around the block, which is connected by their boats.

They get back to their boats and starts to pull the ice simultaneously. Much to their surprise, they're able to move the block of ice easily. It was as if, the ice was made of air. But they pay no attention to that and start heading back to their village.

Time-skip

They pull the block of ice to the shore. Many people comes and starts to gather out of curiosity. "We have to find a way to melt this ice..." R/M said. They nod their heads in agreement and walk off to grab their tools.

They lit up a torch and start to wave it around the ice. It slowly starts to melt. When it reaches the center, a burst of air knocks them off their feet and send them a couple feet away from the block of ice.

The rest of the ice begins to crack and fall over. They stare in amazement as they stare at the girl laying on the ground. R/M walks forward cautiously and kneel down.

He place a finger on the girl's neck. His eyes widened when he feel a faint pulse. "She's still alive!" He said. He scoops the girl up in his arms and walks back to his house.

He gently lay the girl on the small bed. He notices there's a dry blood on the side of the girl's head. He stands up and walks away to grab a bucket of water, along with a towel.

He walks back to the girl and start cleaning the girl's face gently. He was confused... how did the girl end up there in the first place. How can the water be so cold in such place.

The girl's eyes starts to move a little. He moves his hand and take a couple of steps back, as to not scare the girl. He watch in silence as the girl starts to open her eyes.

Y/N P.O.V

I open my eyes and realize I'm in a house. I turn my head to see a man. I jump to my feet and stand in battle stance. He got startled by my sudden move.

"Who are you? Where am I? What do you want??" I said. "Relax... I mean no harm. I brought you to my house after I found you under the ocean. How did you ended up there?" He said. "I... I don't know..." I said, lowering my hand a little.

My body starts to sway a little as I stumble. The man catches me before I hit the ground. He helps me lay down and pulls the blanket up to my neck. I just give him a weak smile.

"Do you have a name?" He asked. I slowly nod my head. "I do..." I said. "What's your name?" He said. "Y/N..." I said. "What's the last thing you remember, Y/N?" He asked. I close my eyes as I think back. The Fire Nations... the attack... my home.

I feel tears building up in my eyes. "My home... it got destroyed by the Fire Nations..." I said, crying softly. "Home? Where do you come from?" He asked. I turn my head to look at him. "I'm from the Southern Air Temple..." I said. His eyes widened at what I said.

"Did you... did you just said Southern Air Temple?" He said. I nod my head as I look at him in confusion. "Y/N... how long did you think you were stuck under the ocean?" He said. I start to think about it. "I don't know... a couple of days maybe?" I said.

"No... I think it was more like 100 years..." he said. "What?! Do you look like 100 years to you??" I said. "Uh... no... but you have to believe me. Your people was killed 100 years ago. The war have started that long..." he said. I place my hand on my head. "I can't believe it... 100 years? But how am I still the same?" I said.

"I don't know. There must be a reason to it. I'm sure you'll find the answer..." he said. I just nod my head. I feel tears building up in my eyes as I start to cry. I feel a hand on my head and turn my head to look at the man.

"I'm sorry for what happened to you, Y/N... you are free to stay here for as long as you want..." he said. I just smile and nod my head. My eyes widened as I remember something.

I turn to look at the man. "My bison and lemur. Are they okay??" I asked. "They are alright... don't worry. Just rest for now, okay?" He said, smiling softly at me.

"Okay... thank you for your hospitality, sir" I said, nodding my head. He smiles at me and stands up. He walks out of the room, leaving me there on my own.

I stare at the ceiling, deep in thought. 100 years... I have disappeared for that long? How did I still look the same? Does it something to do with Aang? Is he alright?

I shake my head. All these questions are making my head dizzy. I turn to my side and close my eyes. I let myself drift off to sleep.

*to be continued*

A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you like it so far. More parts coming up! Stay tune! Please vote, share and follow me if you want, so you don't miss out upcoming books or updates. See ya~