Chapter 42

Previously on Chapter 41

"Me too!" Katara said. I bend the water to her. She drinks it too. But even after drinking the water, they still gags in disgust. I laugh at their state, clutching onto my stomach as it started to ache a little. At least they're all better now. I lay down and drift off to sleep.

-A Weird Encounter-

Y/N P.O.V

Dream

I'm standing in a field. I look around me to see I'm surrounded by fire. I look forward to see Zuko is holding Aang in his arms. He have a crazed look in his eyes.

"Zuko! Stop doing this! This isn't you!!" I said. "How do you know it isn't me?! This IS me!" He said. "No, it isn't... you HAVE good in you, Zuko... I believe in you" I said.

"You don't know ANYTHING!! No one care for me!" He said. "That's not true! Look inside you! There must be someone who loves you! You have to remember!" I said. His eyes widened. Aang fades away. So it's just the two of us now.

I walk towards him and lift my hand. "Please... you have to remember the ones who cares for you... it's the only way to save yourself, Zuko..." I said, softly.

I gently place my hand on his cheek, the one with the scar. As soon as my hand make contact with his cheek, our surrounding changes. Now there's all kinds of flowers surrounding us.

I turn to Zuko to see him looking back at me. The scar on his cheek is gone.

He stares at me in the eyes, with tears streaming down his cheeks

"You're right... I'm lost. Please... help me, Y/N. I'm scared..." he said, his voice sounded so weak and desperate. "I will help you, Zuko... I promise..." I said, in a soft voice. He smiles at me. He slowly leans in.

End of Dream

I wake up and sit in my spot. Just what the heck was that?! Why did I dreamt that?? And did Zuko and I  almost kiss?

"What's wrong, Y/N? You look flustered..." Katara said. "Huh? Oh... I'm fine..." I said. She stares at me for a while and nod her head. She turns her head to look forward.

"Look!" She said, standing up. I turn my head to where she's pointing. Suddenly, something leaps out of the water. It's a Se Tu fish!

The fish is making a face at us. "He is taunting us! Oh you're so going to be dinner!" Sokka said. He grabs his fishing rod and swing it. I raise an eyebrow.

"Uh, Sokka... there's no fishing line" I said. He take a look. "Hey... where's the fishing line?" He said. "Oh, I didn't think you would need it, Sokka..." Aang said. I turn my head to look at him. He lift his hand and I notice something.

"Aw, it's all tangled..." Sokka said. Aang rises to his feet. "It's not tangled. Woven! I made you a necklace, Katara. I thought since you lost your other one..." he trailed of. He shows the necklace with a goofy grin on his face.

Katara smiles at him

Katara smiles at him. "Thanks, Aang... I love it" she said. I bit my lips, trying not to squeal at the sight. Oh my brother is soooo crushing on Katara. That's so cute!!

"Great, Aang. Maybe instead of saving the world, you can go into jewelry-making business" Sokka said, in annoyance. I rolled my eyes at him. Way to ruin the mood Sokka.

"I don't see why I can't do both..." Aang said. Sokka turns to the water to see the fish jumping out again. "Stop taunting me!" Sokka said. He enters the water, trying to catch the fish. "So, how do I look?" I hear Katara said. I turn to look at her. Aang doing the same. His jaw dropped as he stares at Katara in awe. "You mean all of you... or just your neck? I mean because they both looked great" he said, awkwardly.

"Smoochie Smoochie... someone's in love~" Sokka said, while pretending to kiss the se tu fish he holds. The fish jumps out and smack him in the face. This makes him fall backward into the water.

"I... well, uh..." Aang said, looking flustered. "Stop teasing him, Sokka. Aang's just a good friend... a sweet little guy, just like Momo and l/n..." she said, while patting his head. "Thanks..." Aang said, his voice sounds sad. Sokka walks out of the water soaking wet and empty handed.

Suddenly, I hear a loud noise. I jump on top of a rock to try to see what's going on. My eyes widened when I see what's the cause of that loud noise. "Someone's being attacked by a platypus bear!" I said. The man is acting weirdly calm. He simply just avoid all the attack. We run forward, wanting to save the man.

"Well, hello there. Nice day, isn't it?" he said, upon noticing us. How did he even acted so calm when he's being attack by a platypus bear. That man sure is strange. But we still need to save him.

"Make noise, he'll run off!" Aang said. "No, play dead! He'll lose interest!" Sokka said. The bear swing its paw, narrowly missing the man who dodged in the last seconds. "Wow!! Close one!" He said as he laughs bemusedly.

"Run downhill! Then climb a tree!" Katara said. "No! Punch him in the bill" Sokka said, while swinging his fist. "And then run zig zags!" Aang said. "No need, it's going to be fine!" The man said. "How is that fine!! You're in a dangerous situation!" I yelled. The bear moves to attack. I jump forward and lands in front of the platypus bear.

"Whoa there!" I said. The bear roars at me. But I still keep my stance. Appa lands behind him and roars. I can see the bear visibly shivers. Then he lays an egg, and runs off into the water.

Sokka rushes forward and picks up the egg. "Mmm, lunch!" He said, sniffing the egg. He turns to the man. "Lucky for you we came along..." he said. I just sigh and lean by back against Appa.

"Thanks, but everything was already under control. Not to worry. Aunt Wu predicted I'd have a safe journey" he said. "Aunt who?" Aang said, confused. "No, Aunt Wu. She's the fortuneteller from my village. Awful nice knowing your future" he said.

"Wow, it must be. That explains why you were so calm" Katara said. Sokka groans in annoyance. "But the fortuneteller was wrong! You didn't have a safe journey! You were almost killed!" He said. "But I wasn't! Alright, have a good one!" The man said. He bids us farewell. He turns around to walk away.

"Oh, Aunt Wu said if I met any travelers to give them this" he said, handing a package to Aang. Then he turns around to leave. Sokka eyed him suspiciously. Fortuneteller, huh? Is it even accurate?

*to be continued*