The Body

Zaryelle POV
He was moving towards me,climbing on top of me. The kiss deepened, abd he took my shirt off. He picked me up and took me upstairs. Everything was happening so fast, taking off my shorts was as far I let him get. Because I stopped him. "Look Pedro, is not that I don't like or care about you or anything. I'm not ready for that, and you fucking annoying." I say. "That's understandable, but me annoying, no that's you." He says. "Get out my room." I roll my eyes. "Mmhmm." He says. "Bye, get out your services are no longer needed." I say, and get up. I opened my room door for him to leave. He laughed and left my room. "Hmm, now I just have to keep that from my dad.

Pedro POV
That was a very nice sight of her body, she won't in clothes. Barely anyway,Ciara then came running in. "Hey Pepe, you seen Zary?" She asked. "She's in her room." I say. "Thank you." She says. I leaned back and thought to myself. "Dammit,Ciara you got dirty all in the floor, get out, leave now ughh, just go!!" Zary yelled. Ciara came back diwn and was sad. I picked her up and hugged her. "It's okay,she just a big meany." I say. "No she's not, she's just really upset with me." She says. "I know what will cheer you up." I say. "What?" She asked. "How bout we go out for some ice cream,just ask your mommy." I smile. "Okay." She nodded her head. When she came back she was perfectly happy. I got her car seat from her mom, abd grabbed her hand. After I got her strapped in we went to Cold stone. We both got waffle cones. She was so happy,I loved seeing her like this. Being out with her just made me think, how would being a dad suit me. After she finished her ice cream,I took her to toys R us. I let her get whatever she wanted. After that,I took her to the mall. She got style like Zaryelle, but don't wear the clothes like Zary do. I even bought her a bunch of Jordan's, thus my lil traper right here. We git back to the house and Zary wasn't there. I helped Cici put her things away then left to find her. "Y'all seen Zary." I asked. "Yeah, she's in the pool." Marco says. He the only one that actually watch her. I nodded and walked to the back. She was hoping it The pool. Water dripped down her body,it glistened in the sun light,as she licked her lips and sat on the rim,her thighs expanded. I stood there watching her every move. "Alright, you can stop watching me now, I didn't leave this house." She says and got back in. Then Cashmere,Nini and all of them walked around, along with some others. I shook my head. I couldn't help but wonder where Isaiah and José was. I called them both and told them everything that was going on. Zary hopped out again as they walked in. "Hey." She smiled and hugged them both. "Her ass." They mouthed out acting as if they were going to grab it. "Shut up." I say. She walked in side ass was like jelly.

José POV
"DAMN!!!" All three of us said. "Ayo,in all my days if ass I have never seen one like her's. That thing fat asl." I say. "I need jesus,cause if not Imma sin by tearing her ass up,and impregnanting her." Isaiah added. "Could've had it today, but she scared. And says I'm annoying." Pedro says. "Fym?" I ask. "She flicked me off and I was boutta hit it, but then she stopped me." He explained. "Damn." I say. She came back out,and her bidy was still dripping wet. She got back in and was talking to Cashmere. They was cuddled up in the corner. "Aye,too close to her." I say. "Shut up, he's my bestfriend." She says. I looked at her.

Few hours later

Zaryelle POV
Afte the get together,I took a shower and washed my hair. I put in a t-shirt,some shorts,and some black Polo socks. I blow dried my hair half way,the fish tail braided it down, they almost looked like French braids. I went down stairs to get a movie. I walked in front of the tv,and bent over to get the movie. "Look,look." José whispered. After I pulled the Lion king out and stood straight and went to look for Ciara. When I found her She was going though her clothes. I helped her puck out an outfit for tomorrow. A light blue and white shirt and black skinny jeans and her Legend blues,I already know Pedro bought it for her. "Ciara, I'm sorry for telling at you earlier,I just had a lot to think about, you know I love you wouldn't do a thing to hurry you on purpose. Wanna come watch a movie with me?" I ask. She nodded her head and went to my room with me.

---------------------------------
Wow, this kind of gave me somethings to think about the the boys always doing something or taking bout something. Zary, isn't that mean but will every thing change?? Anyways enjoyy pls vote and comment Thanks.