Visiting my mother

Two months later

Zaryelle POV
I went down stairs and sat on the opposite couch from my dad and Boo Boo Kitty. They looked at me and I just sat there on my phone. "We need to tell you something." She says,I shrugged and continued to look into my phone. "Your going to have a little brother or sister." My dad says,I looked up, and just stared before getting up and going to my room. I locked my door put my headphones in and turned my music up all the way. My dad sent me a text,soon after.

Txt convo

Daddy- your going to have to share your room now you know the next few floors are used for business only.

Daddy - Zaryelle answer me

-I hate you I hate her,and I damn sure asl ain't go like the baby watch y'all find him/her out side my room door on the floor. I hate my life!!! Fuck you fuck her fuck everything!

Daddy-Come down stairs and say that.

-Okay.

Txt convo over.

I got up and went down stairs. "I hate you I hate her I hate the baby fuck u fuck her fuck the baby fuck everything. Before she came along we were just fine, we ain't need her. She think she run me talking me how to dress and shit on top of that she take my shit without asking. Did you know that I found these in your room the other day my earrings the ones u bought me for my 16th birthday. I swear y'all drive me crazy." I say,he grabbed me by my neck and pushed me against the wall. "You are not to disrespect me or her. Learn who the hell you talking to, you hear me. I'm the adult not you." He let me go,I went back up to my room and laid there on my bed and cried myself to sleep.

Pedro POV
I walked into the house for work,boss was on the couch with his girl which made me wonder where Zary was. "Wassup,where she at?" I asked. "Up stairs." He says. "Okay." I went up to her room and she was asleep with dried up tears on her face. " Zaryelle wake up." I say,her eyes popped open and she started to cry. "Shhh,Zary it's okay what's wrong?" I ask and hug her as she sat up. "I don't wanna be here." She says. "Where do you wanna go?" I ask. "Anywhere far from her,matter fact take me to my mother's grave." She wiped her tears and got up. She grabbed her jacket n put on her gammas. I grabbed my keys and followed her out. "Where you going." He asked. "Out." She says. We got in the car and She told me where her mom was buried. As I pulled up,I could see she had tear welling up in her eyes.

Zaryelle POV
I got out and walked to her grave slowly. "Happy Birthday mom. I know I haven't been out here since I was about thirteen or fourteen. But I just wanted to let you know what has been going on. Dad is married I'm going to be an older sister soon. Every since she's came around everything has changed he disappeared for a good four months,he's gotten abusive. My world is crashing down on me. I have no one to care for me anymore. Sometimes I feel like you put me through all of those things because you loved me more than what I thought you did. I miss you so much. I refuse to let this be the last time we talk, the last time you see me. NO one understands my pain through all of this. I have been pushed to my limits and more. I have been abused. Mentally physically and emotionally. I'm sick of it and I'm ready to be with you again. Happy birthday, lord knows I wasn't going to come but I had too. I love you. Rest easy ma." I say through tears, before turning around to Pedro. He hugged me and kissed my forehead. "Where to now?" He asked. "Your house I'm sleepy,and I don't wanna go home." He nodded and we got back into the car. He pulled up to the light and grabbed my hand. " We broke up. Because your afraid to let another man in other then your father. But what you don't know is that you already let me in by telling me all your personal business. I'll never hurt you like he did or like them other niggas did." He said. It was getting late it was eight thirty and we were just getting in. I went up stairs and laid in his bed. He laid beside me and pulled me close to him. "I love you." He said quietly. "You do?" I asked. "Yes. I do love you lil spoiled brat." He smiled. "I love you too." I say. "Good." He says, before going u der the covers and sliding my pants off. I put my hand over my face because I already knew what was about to happen.

----------------------------------------------------------

Welllllll they love each other.......

They cute or w.e.

Should she move in with him???

Y'all want her to have his baby. ..I bet