Our secret is out

Pedro POV
I went into Zary room and when I pushed her door open her towel was being dropped, before it hit the ground she caught it. "Don't you knock?" She asked. "Nahh." I answer with a smirk,she rolled her eyes. "Look if you don't mind please stay up here Anyah coming over an the bad blood." I say, she nodded her head. But when she got her, Zary was all over the house. "Oh what chu watching?" She asked. "Go up stairs." I say. "Become my dad when?" She asked. "Never,he ain't gonna be ya daddy. You can take ya lil young ass some where." Anyah sys. "Bitch nobody was talking to you mind yo own damn business that's why I-" I cut her off. "Shut tf up." I sy. "No let the rat say it Pedro." She says. I shrugged and got up so I won't in the middle of nothing and she looked at me then at her and smirked.  "That's why I fucked ya nigga bitch. An we still fucking." Zary said, Anyah got up and smacked me. "It's over." I shrugged and looked at Zaryelle. She got up and went up stairs. I heard the shower water turn on,I went up stairs in her room. I took off my clothes and got in with her. She turned around and looked at me. "Decided to join me okay." She says.  I picked her up and kissed her. She wrapped her legs around me. Perfect way for me to slip in.

Zaemaine POV
So why I walk in the house shower water running and I hear moaning. That better not be who I think it is, with you know who. I went up stairs and listened through her room door. She kept a lock on it no way I could get in. I went down stairs and walked out the house. Yes,anger rising inside of me. Ready to kill any nigga in my way. I swear if they ain't use protection,that's his life. I went back to that Trap house and decided I'd go back home later.

Boo Boo Kitty POV
I walked into the house ready to go to sleep and I hear moaning.This little whore is having sex in the shower. I recorded her moans through the door nd when I heard them stop,I had all the evidence I needed to get her out the house. I went to take a shower myself after that.

Zaryelle POV
Fter getting out the shower with Pedro I put o a t-shirt and some short with socks.  Pedro put on some basketball shorts and laid in my bed. I dried my hair, before going down stairs to her my dad and Boo Boo Kitty talking about me. "Zaemaine face it your daughter is a whore. She is having sex in the shower. With some guy." She says. "My daughter ain't a whore watch ya mouth. She is getting older she gonna do what she wants too." He said. "The little bitch is a WHORE." She repeated.  I came from around the corner. " Nice to know what you think of me, but he's not just some guy. He's around all the time." I say and go back up stairs slamming the door.  Pedro grabbed me and hugged me, "I know I heard it too." He says. "It'll be alright I promise." He says.

----------------------------------------------------------

Okay here y'all go just wait for more I got y'all tomorrow I promise..hopefully I just might start the next chapter tonight