......

*ONE MONTH LATER!*

Zaryelle

So here I am sitting on an operation table for the second time in my life. My contractions were twenty minutes apart. Royalty was with my Aunt in the waiting room. Chris is here with me holding my hand. I think he's almost as scared as I am. "Are yhu okay? yhu comfortable? Yhu need some water? Or some more medicine?  Are the babies coming yet? Yhu wa-" I put my hand over his mouth. "I'm fine. The question is are yhu okay do yhu need some water or medicine? Look there nothing to be scared of. Okay? Remember I did this before,I have a four year old daughter. I know what I'm doing. Hopefully." I say and mumble the last part. He kissed my forehead and went to check on Royalty. My doctor walked back an measured how far I was. "Well yhu need four more centimetres before yhu will be ready to push."

*10 hours later!*

                                               Chris

Being in here with all of her screaming is painful ion like it plus I gotta go to the Campus tomorrow buhh I'm up with her an she doing all this screaming. Ion think imma make it awe man,By time both of them was out I wanted to pass out. She was half sleep when they brought the twins back in. She held them for a while before putting them down an passing out. Her aunt an cousin also Roya left and went home.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
●○●○●
○●○●○
●○●○●
○●○●○
●○●○●
○●○●○
●○●○●
○●○●○
●○●○●
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

○●○
○●○●
●○●○
○●○●
●○●○
○●○●
●○●○
○●○●
●○●○
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
The Next chapter will be the end of this book then I will be starting on the sequel....So....So Long Until Next Time.