Running games

*PICTURE OF PEDRO TO THE SIDE IN MM!!*
Two days later

Zary POV
I woke up it wasn't normal. I got Ciara up and took her to the bathroom. I went down stairs and Pedro still won't here. I ate breakfast and took a shower. I put on a black Polo shirt some khaki cargoes my gamma blues,put on a Black Been trill phone case and braided my half dry hair. After about thirty minutes I took it out and combed my hair out and put on a blue Been trill bucket hat. I told Selena,I was leaving. I went to the trap that Pedro always takes me too. His car was out side and so was he. I sat there and parked the range. I hoped out, no body knew who I was cause I was so short and I was far away. I tapped his shoulder and he turned around. I rolled my neck. "Pedro who is this?" Someone asked. "The girl from two nights ago." He says. "I won't there that was Neko." He says. "Leeko, this Zary,Zee,Leeko." Pedro says. "Hey." I say, he gave me the nod.. "Shorty you ready to get on ya knees yet?" He chuckled. "Look, I'm not here for your bull shit. Pedro needs to come do his job which is to guard me, and he's doing a half ass job." I say. "Neko, shut up disrespectful ass." Leeko says. "Thanks." I.nod and look back at Pedro. "Y'all two look like y'all related." He says. "Hell no,never cause he can't match up to my fly so im good being an only child." I say and flip my hair off my shoulders. "No, you can't match MY fly." Pedro says. "Really,I can't. Check these." I gave him my phone and he went through my pictures. "I can't match your fly." I say. "Cause you can't." He says. "Pedro,I need to talk to you baby." A girls walked out side. I got jealous,she just called him baby. He went inside,with her. "You guys I'm leaving." I say. "Wait,lemme get your number." Leeko says. I quickly gave him my number and left. "Just text me and I'll send you a picture for the contact." I say. I pulled off,I ain't go home that's for sure. I went to the beach. I was our there pretty much all day until he texted me.

Txt convo

Leeko: Wassup,Pedro going crazy looking for you.

Me:Let him die that way.

Leeko: Lls,shorty you mean.

Me:Not really, just towards him

Leeko:So how bout that picture?

I quickly took the picture,and sent it.

Me: Hope you can see my white ass

Leeko: ain't you mixed with black white and pr some like that? Yeah I can see you perfectly.

Me: Yeah,I am

Leeko:Wya imma meet ju there.

Me:Beach...

Leeko:Aii,im right around the corner from there, been driving around for Pedro, he ain't with me though.

Convo over

I sat on a rock that was near by, as he pulled up. I had taken off my shoes and socks cause I was walking on the sand. He walked out in the sand with his shoes in his hands. "So how old are you?" He asked. "I'm eighteen." I say. "So you are legal." He chuckled. "Well damn how old do I look?" I smirk.

(Leeko-brown skin,6'7,Dominican Puerto Rican,black,white, loves short girls,bad attitude, smart mouth,aggressive, not abusive thinks he run every thing.)

Leeko POV
She climbed over the mountain of sand,I grabbed her hand so she didn't fall. We sat on a rock that was near by. "You still a virgin?" I ask. "Yeah of course." She answered. "Them niggas gone flick they tongue on you like this." I say and flick my tongue, she started laughing hard aab,I got a quick picture of her.I put it in instagram, for the hoes to see.

*Two hours later*

Pedro POV
I sat at her house waiting for her to come home. I called my brother over. By time he got here Zary was walking in. "Ayo where tf you been!?" I yell. "A place, where you don't fucking exsist." She says and brushed past me. "I'm tired of you and yo damn mouth." I say. "So do something about it! Oh nothing okay then shut tf up then Pedro." She says and went up stairs. "Imma beat yup little ass one day!" I yell. "Pussy boy!" She yelled. My girl called just after that.

P/C

Babby-Pedro where are you?

-Anyah Baby sitting this bratty ass thing over here(Bg: motherfucker I heard that!)

Babby-How old is she?

-freaking eighteen.

Babby-You fucking her?

-Anyah,No (Bg:But yo nigga want too!!)

Babby-Pedro seriously?

-Imma call you later, after I knock her little ass out.

I hung up after that. "Zary,imma beat cho ass!" I yell and run up the stairs. She slammed her door and locked it,I banged on her door. "You can go away now!" She says. "Open the damn door!" I yell,and I kept yelling. She stopped answering after about an hour. I started picking her lock, when I got it I had to push the door open. She was on the floor by the door sleep. "Yo she sleep." My brother said. "Yeah." I say and pick her up. I put her on the bed and she hand cuffed me to her bed. "Aha fucker." She says, and hoped up. I clipped her on her walk out, she fell and I bust out laughing. I sat on her bed, she got up and punched me in my chest. "Ahh, you fucking heavy handed and you know that!" I hollar. "Pussy." My brother said. "Jay,shut up." I say.

Zaryelle POV
I looked at him and smirked. "This your brother, the one you told me about?" I ask. "Yeah." He says. "Zaryelle." I say and smile. "Jay." He says. "Nice to meet you." I say. "You too." He nodded.

---------------------------------

Zary met his brother.

She got jealous over him....

Pedro git a girl!!!

Zary probably fucked up his relationship..lmfao

She hand cuffed him to the bed..wtf??