More attitude

Pedro POV
Every since the day we kissed at the trap, all I got was attitude. I was not fed up with it today. "What the hell is your problem?" I ask, grabbing her atm. "One get tf off my arm, two I don't have to explain myself to you. So leave me the hell alone, and mind your own got damn business." She snatched her arm back. I grabbed her again. "Excuse you." I say. "Leave me the hell alone Pedro." She says. "No,talk to me,tell me what's on your mind,what's going on?" I ask. "Look,can you just leave me the fuck alone." She clutched her fist. "If I don't?" I ask,tightening my grip. Her vein appeared and I laughed. She turned around and smacked me. "Let me go." She says through clinched teeth. "I'm good." I say. "Get the fuck off me!" She yelled and kicked me in my nuts. "Shit!" I yell. She went up stairs and locked herself in the room.

Zaryelle POV
Yep,I sure did kick him then locked myself in my room. Hee can't take the hint,I don't wanna be bothered. He can't get in contact with his dad or mines,I can't either. My life was fine until he came into it. Something tells me my dad is running a test in its to see how we act alone. He did that with me and my last guard. I sat up in my room with my head phones in. I sat there listening to music till I got tired. I went to sleep. Everything was better that way. I didn't wanna eat or talk to anyone, only Cashmere who seemed like he was upset with me st the time. I woke up around eleven to a bunch of voices down stairs. I got up and went down stairs. I stood there in front of them. They didn't notice me until I said something.

"Hey dick heads,I'm trying to sleep shut the fuck up." I say and stand there waiting for Pedro to say something.

"You shut up and go up stairs,bratty ass." One says. And looked at me.

"Who house is this? Oh yeah mines, sui don't fucking talk to me like that." I say rolling my neck.

"You doing a lot of talking how bout you show us what else yo mouth can do." Another says. I looked at him side ways and turned around grabbing the scissors,off the entertainment stand. I breathed and turned back around holding them behind my back.

"Listen,say something else abd someone is getting stabbed,I don't know what you think I am or who you think you are, but in case you haven't noticed none of you are my father. With that being said, keep your voices down so I can sleep." I say smiling and rocking on my heels.

"Eh, get on your knees already." He says. I pulled the scissors from behind me, abd broke off one of the blades.

"Still wanna argue with me." I say. He pulled out his gat, so I pulled mines out. They looked at me especially Pedro. "You wanna shut up now?" I ask.

"No,I still want you on your knees." He says. As I began making my way towards him Pedro picked me up and took me outside.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked, my mouth dropped and I stood staring.

"No what the he'll is wrong with you Pedro? I don't know where you think you are. But this ain't ya house, for you and ya niggas to hang around. Matter of a fact you can leave, with all your little disrespectful friends. I'm nit dealing with it! How you gonna sit there and let them disrespect me." I say and  walk past him back into the house.

Aye, y'all come on, we out this." Hee says. They all got up and left the house. I got another movie and  Ciara came in and watched it with me. She went to sleep with me that night.

---------------------------------
She feisty asl kicking ppl in they nuts biutta kill niggas nd shii wtf wrong with her, who pissed in her cereal.