My worst nightmare was his daydream

Zaryelle POV
When I woke up,I was in someone's embrace. I turned on the light and looked back. "Psst,Pedro get the hell of me." I say. "No baby,I'm sleepy." He squeezed me. I plucked him in his forehead, and he looked at me. "Get off." I say. He let me go and tossed over. I went down stairs and hit the biggest container I could find,filled it with cold water and dropped some ice cubes inside of it. I walked slowly up the stairs. I got into his room, and went to his side of the bed. I stood and dumped it on him. I dropped the container and ran. "ZARYELLE!" He yelled. I chuckled and hid in his down stairs closet. "You pissing me off!" He says. I came out avg bust out laughing, he was soaking wet and didn't have a shirt on. That was sexy, he turned and grabbed me. "Get me wet,imma get you wet." He says. "In which way." I laugh. "Depends what you wanna do." He said and grabbed me. He took me into the kitchen turned on the water and  sprayed me with the water hose. I stood there with my hands up and my mouth was open. HE SPRAYED ME WITH COLD WATER!! He watched as I shivered and looked at me. "Anything you wanna say?" He asked. "Nope." I snatched it out his hands and sprayed him with it. "How does it feel." I smirked. He chuckled "haha very funny." He grabbed me again and put me on the couch. He got on top of me and kissed me. "Pedro,I don't think this is right." I say. "Just relax,I got chu I promise." He moved down to my neck. I laid there as he slid his hands up my shirt. "Pedro-" He put his hand over my mouth. "I got chu,believe that I'll go nice and slow. Just fir you baby girl." He says and moved his hand. "No look behind you." I say. He looked avg saw his girl,then got off me. She automatically went for me. She slapped me,I punched her in her mouth. Then we just started fighting. She had scratched me under my eye,I could feel the blood leaking out. But I had her ass then Pedro pulled me up and took me into the bathroom and cleaned the cut. He put neosporn on it then have me the band-aid. I turned to the mirror and he pulled me back on his dick. "Imma get it later." He whispered into my ear,then kissed my cheek. Ion know what he think he getting cause I'm about to go home. I walked out avg looked at them. "Can you take me home?" I ask grabbing my shoes. "Yeah, you stay here." He says and went to get a shirt and some shoes. He grabbed his keys. "I wanna go." She says. He let her come along. I sat in the back and laid down. When he pulled up,I didn't even let him park I just hopped out and went inside. Straight to my room and to the shower. I git out put a new band-aid on my face a tank and sweats. I threw on some random socks and went down stairs. I got a bottle of water and went back up stairs. I laid down with my headphones in and went to sleep.

Pedro POV
I took my girl home, Abd then webby back to with. Her dad want there José and Isaiah was there chilling with tiny bug. When she saw me she came running. She squeezed my leg and looked up at me. I hugged her and went to check on Zary. "Zary,you up?" I say slowly walking in. She was asleep,so I was gonna go back down stairs. I went down and they stared at me. "What happened." They ask. I sat down and looked at them. "We almost fucked,again but then my girl walked in. Ion know but I think I got it bad for Zary." I say. She came down I could hear quiet sniffles. "What's wrong?" I ask. She tossed me her phone wiped her face and went to the kitchen. I looked at the text messages from Leeko. He said 'Zaryelle in all honesty I love yo lil short ass. But I fucked our relationship up, cause I cheated on you and now I got a kid on the way. I honestly want you to know I'm sorry baby girl. And I dint wavy to hurt you at all. Ever again.' I looked at it again. She replied to him 'FUCK YOU!! An ya baby an ya baby mama lose my number all that shit I'm dealing with this bs!' I looked up at her, she wavy even there. I put her phone in my pocket and went to see if she was up there, She wasn't I looked out side and she was gone. "Come on." I say grabbing my keys. I went svc got into my truck with the others behind me. "Pedro,pedro,Earth to Pedro." Zaryelle says. "Yeah?" I answer. "Are you okay you Serb a little off." She asked. "Yeah I'm fine." I answer thinking about agar just burned....maybe it was just a day dream

----------------------- ------
They went at it again...

They just need to do it and get it over with

They cute...

His daydream is something else..

He got it bad for Zary..