Twins

~3 Months later~
Royalty POV
Mommy has been getting big,and today she's letting me go to the doctor with her. I ran into her room and helped her up. "Thank my beauty." She smiled. Mommy yells at me every now and then but then she tells me she didn't mean and and I just don't understand. We were brushing our teeth. "Hungry beautiful?" She asked. I nodded my head and we went to eat. Then she put in sweat pants and a t-shirt I put on the same thing. I take today was gonna be our lazy day.

****

Zaryelle POV
We were walking into the office and we walked in I laid right on the table man I was tired. We went through the usual process. "They are perfectly healthy keep doing what you are doing. They are a boy and girl." He said. My heart started beating mega fast "What do you mean 'They' and 'Boy and Girl'?" I asked. "Well your having twins Ms.Sanchez." He says. I took a deep breath and first thing I did when I got out was call Pedro But he didn't answer so I called Chris knowing Pedro he won't believe that the twins are his. I called Chris over to my house so I could ask him something. "Hey wassup babygirl." He said. "Can you play daddy for a little while." I came straight out with it. "Sure anything for you." He smiled. "I'm gonna need a lot of help with twins on the way." I say. "Yeah you are at least I know imma be able to help you." He says,I gave a slight smile. He put his hands on my stomach. "Boys or girls or both?" He asked. "Both." I say. "Zhaniyah Michelle Sanchez." He smiled,I had to smile because I liked it. "I like it." I say. Royalty stood there with her hands on her hips. "We can't forget about her either." He said And picked Royalty up. I kissed her cheek. "You gotta pick the boy name." He said And ran into the house. He knew I couldn't run so I wobbled and took my time. When I got in I sat right on the couch. Mt phine rang and when I looked it was Pedro.

P/C

Dickwaud- you called?

-Watch who you talking to like that

Dickwaud- I ain't even say nun

-Do I care no now tlk to your daughter

Dickwaud- I hope you ain't pregnant again cause that was the only time you acted like this.

-Shut up stop talking to me until Royalty has the phone.

Dickwaud- tell her call me on her ipad cuse Ai can't with you

-Why do you always do this to me what did I do

Dickwaud- WHT the hell are you crying for

-Just hang up and leave me alone

***

With that I hung up and wiped my tears. "Royalty you dad said call him on your ipad." I say. "Daddddddyyyyyy!" She screamed.