Chapter 10

As soon as I saw the table with the boys and the crew on, I knew I should have ran back to the room. Stupidly, I didn't.

"Morning" I said as I got close enough to the table or them to hear me. Everyone said their 'hellos' and smiled at me.

It was only when Zayn stood up that I began to panic.

"Everyone, me and Ruby have something to say" he started while wrapping his long thin arm around my waist. "We are a couple." He finished.

I didn't dare look up. It was only when I heard my fathers voice that I knew his reaction.

"WHAT?" He screamed. His face turned red and his hands balled up into fists. I flinched back and out of Zayns hold.

"NO! NO I FORBID YOU TWO TO GO OUT. ZAYN I WARNED YOU!" He said and pointed an accusing finger at the lad.

Tears started building up in my eyes and I turned before anyone else could see them.

"Pumpkin" Zayn started to say, holding onto my hand.

"Leave me alone. Please" I said and ran up to the room. When I walked into the room, I could see that the maid was cleaning up the room. I walked past her and into my bedroom that I shared with Zayn. It had already been cleaned so I sat on the end of the bed and brought my knees up to my chest. The tears fell out of my eyes.

"Ill come back" The maid said, popping her face round the corner of the door. I looked up and gave her a smile.

As soon as I heard the door close, Lou's face popped round the door.

"Hey lovely" She said in a soothing voice. "You okay?" I gave her a 'do i look okay?' look and put my head back down. She sighed and sat down next to me, rubbing my back. We sat in silence for a while, before I finally spoke up.

"It was so embarrassing" I mumbled. Lou jumped at my sudden wanting to speak.

"I know babe, You dad just didn't know how to handle it" She said, giving me a sympathetic look.

"what happened once I left?" I asked.

"Well," Lou started. She didn't carry on.

"Just tell me Lou, I have thick skin I can take it" I said, exhausted at when this relationship has done to me.

"He has booked you a flight home, your dad this is, it leaves in three hours" She said.

I sighed and curled up into a ball on the end of the bed.

"Kill me now" I said.

"Now don't worry, We come home in like a week so you will be able to come on tour with us then, he just wants to separate you two for this week. He spoke to Annys mum and you can stay with her for the week." She said pulling me into a hug. I gave her a smile, to thank her for trying to cheer me up.

"Better get packed and ready then" I mumbled, standing up off the bed.

"Want me to do your makeup?" She said with a smirk. I nodded at her and sat on the dressing table stool.

After half an hour of Lou dressing me up, I stood in front of the mirror. She had straightened my hair and platted one braid across the top of my forehead, done a natural smoky eye on my eyelids and winged eyeliner. I had red lipstick on and mascara.

I was wearing my short denim shorts and a white, strappy top tucked into them. Over the top, I wore a blue and red plaid shirt.

"Looking fabulous" Lou said. I giggled at her. I packed all my belongings into my suitcase, stealing a few of Zayn's things when Lou wasnt looking, and zipped it up. I pulled on my black vans and grabbed my rucksack for the plane.

Outside my door, there was a man.

"Miss Ruby?" He asked. I nodded back at him.

"Your father has asked me to take your suitcase to the car and to tell you to go down to the pool to say good bye to him. You have half an hour intill we need to leave for the airport." He said and I nodded again. I thanked him for taking my suitcase and walked with Lou down to the pool.

My dad, the boys and the crew were all in their normal spots on the sunbeds. My sunbed next to Zayn was empty. I put my sunglasses on and walked with Lou over to them all.

My dad saw me and stood up to give me a hug. He pulled me in and squeezed me tight. He guided me to sit down on the end of Nialls bed- next to his.

"Believe me Roo, this is the best thing for you. You think your in love, or whatever the two of you are, but your not. Your just not thinking straight." He said and placed a hand on my knee.

"Whatever dad, ill see you soon." I said and stood up. My dad sighed and gave me a sympathetic look. I went to hug Niall, to say bye but my dad stopped me.

"Wont it be easier not to say bye? I know your not good with them" Dad said. So I sighed, picked up my bag and walked towards the hotel. Behind me, I could hear Zayn shouting after me. I ran to the front of the hotel and didn't look back.

The plane ride was painfully slow. I couldn't sleep, eat, even watch the Tv. When we landed, I turned my phone back on and read through my messages. The boys had sent me hundreds of messages between the five of them. Zayn sending the most.

Anny and her mum stood by the door and gave me warm smiles as I walked over to them. My best friend pulled me in for an extremely tight hug and whispered in my ear.

"Don't worry lovely. It'll all work out eventually."

*********

Comment. Vote. Follow<3