Chapter 3

We settled down into our rooms pretty quickly and sat in the lounge waiting for my dad to come back in. He came in and sat in the chair opposite the sofas.

"What are the pairings for the rooms?"

"Me and Niall, Louis and Harry, Zayn and Ruby." Niall said like it was a register.

"Okay Good, Now. I have made reservations at Nandos for you six at 6:30." He checked his watched and looked back up. "So in 15 minutes. I have to go to a meeting tonight with some people from management so I will see you all tomorrow." The Boys nodded and started walking out the room.

"Roo," he said pulling me aside "you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine" I said.

"Good, listen if you ever want to talk just tell me okay? And if you need a girl to talk to about anything Lou is around for you as well okay? I know we haven't really spent anytime together but I'm trying. I'm just really busy and-"

"Dad!" I cut him off and gave him a hug. He put his arms around my back and rested his head on mine.

"What was that for kiddo?"

"Don't worry about changing your schedule for me, it's just nice seeing you and being around you again. Anyways I'm having a great time with the guys and I haven't even got into any trouble! We can spend a day together whenever your free." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Love you Roo"

"Love you too dad"

"Now run along." He said. "The boys will be waiting in the car for you."

I nodded and ran to the lift, taking me down to the first floor. The boys were all sat in the reception waiting for me. When they saw me niall shouted

"NANDOOS HERE WE COMEE!!"

Dinner was actually really nice. We all chatted like we knew each other for years. I noticed that Harry was being unusually quiet towards the end of the meal.

"You alright Harry? You haven't really said much since the interview?"

"Yeah I'm fine" he grumpily replied. "I need some air" he stood up from in between Liam and Niall and walked out.

"I'll go talk to him." I said.

"He will be okay" Zayn said, holding onto my arm.

"But he looked sad. I'll be back in a sec."

I went outside and saw Harry sat on the bench. It was cold outside seeing as it was around 9:30.

"Your not okay" I said as I was stood behind him. He turned round and had a sad look on his face. He just sighed and didn't say anything. I sat down next to him.

"I-I can't" he said. It was muffled to me because he had his hands covering his face.

"You can't what?" I said. He sat up and looked ahead of us but still didn't reply. I shivered from the coolness of the night air and he realized and took off his hoodie and put it round my shoulders. It was baggy on my small frame but smelt like heaven.

"Haz, please just tell me what's wrong" I pleaded.

"I like someone" was all he said and sighed.

"Well do they know?" I asked.

"No" he replied. "They like someone else though."

"Well are they dating?"

"Yeah." He looked into my eyes.

"Well you need to tell them then. You never know, they may just be confused and like you too" I slowed down towards the end as I saw him looking towards my lips. He sat staring at them while slowly edging closer.