Chapter 2

I woke up confused as to where I was but then yesterday came flooding back to me. I rolled over in my bunk to find my phone and check the time.

The bus wasn't moving anymore so I assume we are at the next destination. I hopped out of bed and all the other boys bunks were empty. I heard a chorus of voices in the living area and assumed they were all in there.

I went into the small bathroom and took off yesterday's make up, applying more. I curled my hair alittle and made myself look presentable. I was only wearing some 'lounge' shorts and a crop top with a thin long sleeved hoodie over the top but that'll do for now.

I slowly opened the door to the chill area.

"Have you seen my dad?" I asked, in a small voice. All the boys stopped what they were doing and stared at me.

"Uh-I" Louis started but was cut of by Liam,

"Yeah. He is asleep. He only went into his bunk an hour ago so he will be asleep for a while." He kindly said, giving me a small smile.

"Great. Thanks." I said leaving the room, going to my bag to get my cigarettes and lighter and leaving the bus.

I looked at my surroundings and saw we were in a car park, next to an abandoned park. I walked over to the bench and sat down, getting one out the box and placing it in between my lips. I brought the lighter up to the tip and lit it. I inhaled the fumes and watched the sky.

Not long after I came out here I heard footsteps leave the bus. They slowly got louder and louder, coming towards me. I titled my head to see Zayn looking at me from behind the bench. I Looked away and felt his body sit down next to me.

"You alright Ruby?" He asked while lighting up his own cigarette.

"Peachy" I replied, dripping with sarcasm. He looked at the cigarette in my mouth and raised his eyebrows. I looked at him with big eyes.

"Please don't tell my dad." He have me a small nod and we sat in a comfortable silence, puffing away.

"Me and the boys really like having you here by the way." Zayn said after a while. "You make it more interesting. And once we know all your secrets," he paused, looking me in the eyes, "we can help you."

We both stood up and walked back to the bus. I went into the bathroom and got ready for the day- cleaning my teeth and getting dressing in black shorts and a plain white t'shirt.

Once I came out I pulled my hoodie back on and went into the chill area with the boys. It was only 11 o'clock but everyone was up including my dad.

"Sleep well Roo?" My dad asked, putting his arm round me and giving me an awkward half hug.

"Yes thanks."

"What were you doing outside?" He then went on to ask.

"Uh, just went out for some fresh air. Bus can get a little stuffy" I lied and looked across at Zayn. He had a smirk on his face and gave me a little nod.

"Ah. Well. I was just about to run through the schedule with the boys for the next few weeks but decided that you needed to listen aswell." I nodded and stared out of one of the small windows on the wall.

"For the rest of this week, we will be staying in London and doing interviews, signings and photo shoots. Things like that. Then we are flying to other countries, starting with America, to do shows." All the boys were nodding along with what he was saying.

"Today though, we have an interview. Roo, you will be in this interview."

"Wait what?!" I jumped up off the seat and looked at him gob smacked. "Why do I need to do the interview?"