Chapter 8

Once I had finished telling Lou the story, she was speechless.

"What a prick" Was the first thing she said. I tried to laugh, but it just came out as a strangled noise.

"No, I mean seriously. Why hide a relationship that you are so eager to get. He has had a thing for you since the day you came. Why bother trying to hide it?" She muttered to herself. I shrugged my shoulders, trying not to blush at the comment. I drank some more of the hot chocolate she ordered from room service and sighed.

"I have no idea. But the bad thing is, even though he only asked me out a few hours ago, I have already developed huge feelings for him. When he said that he didnt fancy me, My heart ached." I confessed, frowning at the feeling.

"Aw babe, thats what heartbreak feels like. The sick thing is, he then told you he loved you. That lad needs to sort out his life, quickly." She said while standing up.

She held out her hand, to help me up and pulled me to the bedroom. We both got into the huge bed and said good night to eachother.

I fell asleep instantly, tired from the heartbreak. Im only a teenager. Why is this happening to me?

The sun shone through the thin blinds and woke me up in the morning. I opened my eyes slowly and sat up. Lou wasn't anywhere in the room so I rolled out of bed and walked over to the table in the living room. There was a note written in Lou's neat handwriting.

Hey R,
I'm going down to breakfast with the boys and the rest of the crew. If I'm not back by the time you get up, then wear these clothes I went and fetched for you and come down. We will go to a spa for the day. See you soon!x

I looked to the pile of chothes that she fetched for me and picked them up. She had gotten my short denim shorts and a black crop top. Next to the pile was my bright pink Blazers.

I sighed at her outfit choice. She definitely wasn't going discreet. I feel like wearing my onsie, with no make up on, and hiding in a hole.

I used a mascara and eyeliner that I found in her bathroom to do my eyes, just to finish the look.

While picking up my phone that was in the bedroom, I left the room with the door key.

I walked down to breakfast with an uneasy feeling in my stomach. I will have to see Zayn. I don't think I'm ready for that.

I looked through the glass of the restaurant and saw the table that everyone was sat round. My dad, the boys, Lou and some of the other bodyguards. My seat, next to Zayn, was empty.

I went over to the table and Lou stood up as soon as she saw me.

"Ruby" she said, surprised. "Shall we go?" She said. I nodded at her.

"Ah Roo!" My dad said. I smiled at him. I really didn't want to talk right now, I wanted to get away from the boys as fast as I can. "Aren't you spending the day by the pool with us?" He asked, confused.

"No, we are going to the spa. For a girls day. No reason." Lou said and picked up all her belongings.

I made the mistake of looking at Zayn. He looked terrible. His eyes were red, from crying. He had dark bags under his eyes and pale skin. My breathed hitched at the terrible sight. The food on his plate was untouched.

I'm not sure how long I was staring at him for. Seems like hours. He stared into my eyes and opened his mouth like he was going to talk to me.

"Let's go" Lou said, pulling my arm along with her.

She dragged me out of the hotel and into a black car that was waiting for us outside. Once we had gotten in the car she placed her hand on my knee.