Chapter 4

Zayn had his arms tightly wrapped round my waist when I woke up. His thin arms were weighing me down and my head was buried into his defined chest. There was a loud noise coming from the end of the bed so I buried my head towards Zayn even more.

"Fuck off guys" Zayn groggily said beside me. I lifted my head and saw Niall, Louis, Harry and Liam with their phones out and staring at me and Zayn.

"Guys? Where are you all?" My dad's voice called from the living room. I slid out of Zayns arms and climbed out of the bed while pulling on my hoodie.

"Hey guys, whatcha doing in here?" My dad asked as he came into the room. He came over and pulled me into a one armed hug.

"These two only just woke up. You just missed them cuddling together." Louis cheekily said, winking at me.

"What? Cuddling?" My dad asked sounding surprised and a little angry. "And is this his shirt?" He asked, tugging at the clothing I was wearing.

"Uh yeah, last night I was too tired to find my pjamas so Zayn gave me his t'shirt but then I got cold during the night so I asked him to cuddle me." I lied through my teeth.

"Oh." My dad said. Everyone looked at me with smirks on their faces.

"So. I was just in here to say that you boys have a photo shoot today so Ruby, you can come along or have a day to yourself." My dad said.

"Uh, I'll stay here today, have abit of alone time." I smiled at my dad.

"Okay. I'll come and pick you five up in an hour then" he said, kissed my temple then walked out the hotel room.

"You sound like you lie a lot," Zayn smirked from his space in the bed. I shrugged my shoulders and got back into bed.

"I'm tired. I'm going to go back to sleep." I told the boys as they all left the room. Zayn slipped out of the bed and started getting ready.

"You sure you don't want to come today? Won't you be bored?" He asked again.

"Naa, I like being alone. Gives me time to think." I smiled back.

"Okay pumpkin." He said. He kissed my cheek and walked towards the door. "Just text me if you change your mind." He said and left the room.

When I woke up, a few hours later, it was 12 in the afternoon. I decided that I should get some food so I got up, and walked to the kitchen. I made a cheese sandwich and sat in the lounge, watching random programs on the TV.

The hotel phone rang, bringing me out of my thoughts.

'Hello?'

'Hi, Miss Ruby?'

'Uh Yeah?'

'We have a boy down here, wanting to come up. Someone called Jack?'

'Oh.' I chuckled. 'Yeah, send him up'

I put the phone down and carried on watching the TV. Not long after I spoke to the woman on the phone, there was a knock at the door. I walked over and opened it, seeing the smiling face of Jack the other side.

"Hey!" He said while pulling me in for a hug. "Nice to see that you have dressed up for my little visit" he winked at me.

"Whatever, I didn't even know you were coming. Wait, why are you here?" I asked. He just walked in and sat down on the sofa.

"I wanted to spend some time with you but I knew that I couldn't if you were with the boys so I came when the boys were out." I nodded as everything came together in my head.

"Wait, how did you-" I started saying but he interrupted me before I could finish.

"Know where you were staying? And where you live? Well your little 'directioners' are very very sneaky. All I have to do is look on twitter and I'll find where your staying, what your doing, who your with. Well, everything really." He smiled at me.