Chapter 11

One week goes painfully slowly. Especially when you are being made to stay away from the guy that you truly love. Zayn had his phone taken off him. My dad is literally doing everything to keep him away from me. I understand that I am his little girl but he needs to let me go at some point.

"Honey! I'm home!" Anny screamed as she came through her front door. "You'll never guess what!" She screamed while walking into my room.

"Hello to you too" I replied.

"Yeah, Hey, guess who broke up today!" She screamed, grinning with enthusiasm.

"Who?" I asked. Unsure if i was really bothered.

"DAVE AND AMY!" She screamed. Dave is the guy that she has fancied for like, a year and Amy is his slut of a girlfriend.

"Soo? You gonna go for it?" I asked, winking at her blushing face.

"Give me a month. And ill be right in his pocket" She said, smirking. "Wait, isn't today the day you go back on tour?" She said, gripping onto my hands.

"Yeah, I got a text from my dad saying that the car is coming this evening." I told her.

"Then why do you sound like your cat has just died?" she asked me, laughing at the end. I smiled a weak smile at her.

"Because" I stood up off the bed to pace the floor in her room. "It'll just be the same won't it? I'll get back, he will say I cant be with him, and i'll spend the rest of my time being miserable. I cant be near Zayn and not be with him but I can't be away from him and be happy!" I fell down onto Anny's bed with sigh.

She pulled my head into her lap and played with the limp hair that lay there. I haven't done much with it this past week so it had started to go straight and dull.

"What we are going to do, is dress you up all nicely for dinner this evening. We will dress you in a short short black skirt to show off your super long legs. A floral crop top to show off your gorgeous boobs and small stomach. Your hair will be curled and your makeup will be flawless." She smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Well, Lets get started!" She shouted and pushed me towards the shower.

An hour and a half later, I was ready. I had packed up my suitcase and placed everything by the front door to Anny's house. By the time the black car pulled up, I had said all my goodbyes. I saved my last goodbye for Anny.

"Go get him, your made for each other!" I whispered in the crook of her neck.

"Right back at you lovely" She whispered back.

I opened the front door and was surprised o find Louis stood there. He smiled at me and winked.

"Hey Roo!" He said and pulled me in for a long hug. I kissed his cheek and let him guide me to the car. "Looking good!" He exclaimed when we sat in the back of the car.

I just giggled and played with the end of my skirt.

"Whats up Louis?" I asked him, "I would have expected my dad or Lou to come get me."

"I said that I would, because I need to talk to you" He muttered.

"Please Lou, tell me." I said and played with the fingers on one of his hands.

"I broke up with El" He started to say, "Because im in love with someone else."

"Who?" I asked in a soft voice. Louis muttered a name, too quietly for me to hear. "Lou? Who?"

"Harry!" He shouted. I chuckled at him and watched his face turn red. "Stop laughing at me!" he mumbled.

"Ask him out" I said simply.

"What?! How could you just say that! Did you not hear what i just said! Harry!" He shouted.

"Lou, believe me. I know something you don't. Ask. Him. Out!" I said and hugged him tightly. He sighed and nodded.

"Okay. Whatever you say" He muttered with a huge smile on his face.

When we were back in London, the car pulled up to a small restaurant. Louis helped me out the car and lead me towards the door. I breathed in a deep breath and slowly walked towards the table. I immidiately saw the table that Harry, Liam, Niall, Lou, my dad and Zayn sat on. Zayn saw me and stood up. He pulled me in for a bone crushing hug.

"Ive missed you so so much pumpkin!" He whispered.

"Ive missed you more" I replied. He pulled away, held onto either of my cheeks and stared straight into my eyes. A loud cough was heard from behind Zayn and my dad stood, staring sternly at us. Zayn sat back down in his chair.

"Roo" My dad said, going to pull me in for a hug. I slipped past him and sat at the empty chair across from Zayn and inbetween Niall and Harry.

My dad sat down in his chair without another word.

Dinner flew by. I didnt join in with the conversation much. I was pretty focused on Zayn all night. With his small touches under the tables and the facial expressions. When we had finished, we stood outside to sort out car journeys home.

"Right" My dad said "I have to go to a meeting with all the other tour managers and bodyguards about the rest of the tour. Lou, i'm counting on you to look after these guys. Make sure they get to the hotel room safely and you know, stuff like that." he said, hinting at me and Zayn.

I looked up at Zayn and saw him looking me up and down with hungry eyes. I looked down at the ground to hide my smile.

"You'll need to split up. Not all of you can fit in one car. Lou, You drive Zayn Liam, Niall and Louis. Harry and Roo, you can go in the car that Ruby came in." We all nodded and headed towards our allocated cars.

Once we were in the car, a small voice started speaking next to me.

"Uh Roo?" Harry said. I turned to look at him to show he had my attention.

"Yeah?"

"Why does Louis want to speak to me?" He asked in a worried voice.

"What?" I asked.

"Before, In the restaurant. He said that he wanted to speak to me tonight, before we go to be. Why?" He asked. I smiled at him.

"Don't worry my lovely, its a good thing. Your gonna love it" I said and went back to watching the cars passing by on the other side of the road. I heard Harry sigh and do the same thing as me.

********

Comment. Vote. Follow<3
The end is near, just warning you.