Chapter 5

The car was driving to the airport when the boys loud shouting disrupted me from my peaceful sleep. I lifted my head away from Zayn's warm chest and looked around at all the arguing boys. I pulled my earphone out of my ear and listened to the conversation.

"No! Me and Haz both agree!" Louis sassily said to Liam.

"Well it's three against two so we win!" He shouted back.

"Well Ruby hasn't voted so let's see which she wants and that's the one we will watch." Harry said, settling the argument.

"Huh?" I moaned, still not fully awake.

"You settle it!" Niall said, sounding annoyed "Choose." He finished.

"Sorry what?" I said, not idea what they were going on about.

"She has been asleep the whole way here, you guys woke her up with your pathetic arguing." Zayn grumbled. All the boys have me a sympathetic look.

"Sorry Ruby, but please can you decide?" Liam said in a soft voice just as the car pulled into the airport car park.

"Decide what?" I asked.

"Which film we watch. It's between-"

"You were arguing over a film? God guys, what has happened to you all?!" I shouted. "Your so pathetic!" I said and got out the car with my rucksack.

I grabbed my suitcase and walked through the empty airport. It was deserted seeing as it was past 11pm and not many flights were coming in or out. I went straight towards the plane, following my dad, with my suitcase dragging along behind me.

When we got on the plane, we each sat down on one of the chairs. We were on a private plane so we could sit where we wanted. The flight was only four hours long so it wasn't too bad. My dad picked up my suitcase, put it into the plane and started talking to the pilot.

The boys came onto the plane a few minutes after I had sat down in my seat, put my earphones back in and was falling fast asleep.

I woke up, not long after I went to sleep, needing the toilet. I climbed over Zayn, who was asleep In the seat next to me and ran to the toilet at the back of the plain. When I was walking back to my seat I heard a sniffling noise. I looked around and saw everyone was asleep. I walked towards the noise and found Harry, covered in tears.

"Haz," I whispered. "What's wrong buddy?"

"I- I can't do it anymore" he whispered back.

"What? What's wrong?" I said, wiping the tears off his puffed up cheeks. He just shook his head. "Get some sleep sweetie" I whispered, while going to walk away.

"No Roo," he said in a deep husky voice, "please, stay with me," I nodded and climbed into the plane bed with him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled his head into my neck. Not long later I could hear his deep breathing, showing he was fast asleep.

When the plain was coming to landing, My dad woke us all up and to to make sure we were all in our seats. I left Haz, half asleep and climbed over a sleeping Zayn to get to where I was previously sat.

"Where did you go?" He asked in a yawn.

"Just to the toilet" I replied and looked out of the window of the plane as we came closer to the ground.

When we landed, we all grabbed out suitcases and walked towards the van. Even though it was half way through the night, it was still boiling. My fluffy onsie wasn't helping my body temperature either. We all checked into the hotel, found our rooms and got into the huge beds that we were allocated. Even though we had the chance to have separate rooms, we decided to have rooms all coming off each other, so it was easier to see each other. I pulled off my onsie, leaving me in some jack wills pajama shorts and a camisole top. I fell asleep again, feeling a pair of arms wrap round my waist. I was too exhausted to find out who so I just shut my eyes and let sleep take over, once again.